Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So I didn't verify that I am a woman on here yet, I am a new member. But rest assured I am lol. I am 33 yrs old and have been married for 13 years. he is a average size penis. I am however a well endowed female. I know this by the fact I own a large toy 9 inches and it goes all the way in with some room to spare. I have to have my husband use it to achieve orgasm. I wish his size would do it for me, and I have come close to orgasm with him but sad to say not all the way. So here goes. He wants me to get a lover with a huge penis. It was his idea. I have never been with a large man, or any other man than my hubbie. He was my first. I have questions about how to go about it? I don't want to get a STD, pregnancy is not going to happen my tubes are tied. I have not a clue how to go about getting a lover? I am curious about the outcome of doing this..can men have casual sex? I don't want a relationship just a good lay. Thank you to those of you who give me honest, thought out feedback!

yagimax

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would tread the waters really carefully with this one. If you search this site you will find similar circumstances and good advice.

This might turn out to be a temptation that you may find hard to resist afterwards and perhaps give your husband a decision he will regret.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am chronically monogamous, so you can take my advice for whatever you think it's worth, but this sounds like a whole tub of trouble to me. First, I've never had a toy bigger than my lover. Size isn't everything to me.

I don't understand the well-endowed part. I could be considered well-endowed, but it's all above the waist and below the neck and really has very little to do with my orgasms.

I would think that over 13 years (two longer than me) you would have experimented enough to find out what works and discard what doesn't. Frankly, it sounds like your husband is lazy or giving up if he's suggesting a pinch hitter. None of this sounds good.

How about counseling? There's all kinds. Find an expert (not another lover) to assist you. You have a lot invested in this relationship, and it would ashamed if you would wreck it now.

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have questions about how to go about it? I don't want to get a STD, pregnancy is not going to happen my tubes are tied. I have not a clue how to go about getting a lover?
Have the guy use a condom. A large-sized condom.
Find him here on LPSG Personals. Why not? Or on AdultFriendFinder.

Good luck!

Can men have casual sex?
LOL. Yes, they can, and that is an understatement.

Luvs2Squirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Please don't take offense to this, but have you considered doing Kegels to increase your vaginal sensitivity and muscle control?
Or maybe use one of the many Kegel exercisers like this one for example: SinFive Emigi - Exercisers for vaginal muscles - EdenFantasys

Many women, including me, have better vaginal orgasms by doing Kegel exercises.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I didn't verify that I am a woman on here yet, I am a new member. But rest assured I am lol. I am 33 yrs old and have been married for 13 years. he is a average size penis. I am however a well endowed female. I know this by the fact I own a large toy 9 inches and it goes all the way in with some room to spare. I have to have my husband use it to achieve orgasm. I wish his size would do it for me, and I have come close to orgasm with him but sad to say not all the way. So here goes. He wants me to get a lover with a huge penis. It was his idea. I have never been with a large man, or any other man than my hubbie. He was my first. I have questions about how to go about it? I don't want to get a STD, pregnancy is not going to happen my tubes are tied. I have not a clue how to go about getting a lover? I am curious about the outcome of doing this..can men have casual sex? I don't want a relationship just a good lay. Thank you to those of you who give me honest, thought out feedback!

How can you be a new member when you joined in 06?...

Fucking hell.:mad:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This REEEKS of fake. Sorry. No advice on this one. New member yet started in 2006? What's that mean? Why would we care if your verified or not? The fact you bring it up causes me to suspect something. I could be wrong. But this seems like bullshit to me. And wtf is well endowed down there even mean? I call "Shenanigans"

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't get a stranger or an STD, just do your Kegels! All the drama with another man is not worth it, imo.

If your 'hubbie' is so insistent on this, then make him find a man for you.

Note that I am treating your inquiry as serious, just in case. It does seem a bit forced in style, especially the avatar.