Huge Balls

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Last time I bought an udder balm, I got it at Wal-Mart.

"Udder-Wize" Moisturizing Balm. You'll usually find it (or a reasonable competitor) in the hand/body lotion area.

Does wonders for the freeballer's ballsac!

Pecker

longelephantballs: Croixbull,

The doctor says there perfectly healthy and sees no reason to stop pumping. That's after 25 years of pumping. I agree there are ways to cause damage, but I stay away from those techniques.

Your natural balls sound really interesting. Would love to see a pic of them. Anyway to bring that about
Croixbull? Would enjoy corresponding or talking with
you, if that is possible, too.

croixbull: Yeah,
Are you familiar with thiis messageboard's IM system. Look in the upper right corner and click on "messages" to open it. 25 years huh. Wow.
CB

ClosetMKE: you guys say Udder Balm is great stuff. for what? what's it used for??

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=ClosetMKE link=board=meetgreet;num=1034100041;start=90#103 date=03/31/03 at 09:09:57]you guys say Udder Balm is great stuff.   for what?  what's it used for??[/quote]

There are two products on the market, both intended to treat the udders and teats of cows, which become irritated by the milking process.

One is "Udderly Smooth" Udder Cream, which is a white, slippery, medicated moisturizing cream, available in jars and tubes.

The other is Bag Balm, which is an amber colored waxy material, packed in tins.

Both products are very good for the scrotum and penis, in terms of relieving chapping, softening, and mositurizing. They also have some lubricant qualities. Personally, I don't like the odor of Bag Balm, and prefer Udder Cream. For more info, see www.uddercream.com