Huge Bulge on French President Sarkozy

voter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bet O Bama has them all beat in the bulge department. Althought the new French president is impressive.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sarkozy is just embarrassing. A total retard. He looks gross too. Probably a lot of cock cheese. The riots are still going on too.

Ewww... hadn't thought of that. Thanks for the 'heads up' cocktaste.

Though I asked one of my friends who live in Nice if the French dudes were as 'cheesy' as rumored...and he said 'hell NO'. And this is from a major foreskin lover.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bet O Bama has them all beat in the bulge department. Althought the new French president is impressive.

You could be right there dude! I bet Obama has a massive piece of cock business between his legs!

However I'd still rather do a Monica with Bill in the Oval office any day. I've even got my sexy black tank top and the Havanas at the ready... I know what that Clinton boy needs to get him going... Perhaps Monica could join me n Bill for a threeway!! :biggrin1:

AverageJoe

Experimental Member
Media
Watch the video again and at the beginning (0:12 - 0:20) check out the dude on the far right in the blue jeans and blue shirt playing some serious pocket pool!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I bet Bill Clinton's cock is way bigger and much sexier looking :biggrin1:

Sorry, Damian. The good news is that that video gives the US another reason to improve relations with the French. The bad is that Monica Lewinsky described Bill's hardon to investigators as being the size of a roll of quarters.:frown1:

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry, Damian. The good news is that that video gives the US another reason to improve relations with the French. The bad is that Monica Lewinsky described Bill's hardon to investigators as being the size of a roll of quarters.:frown1:

Sob! Sob! Sob! Sob!
There goes my oval office fantasy down the pan!

:biggrin1:

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have seen one photo of Clinton with a raging hard on while cruising in a boat with Hillary and some other character. Looks delicious and more than a mouthful, but not huge. I would definitely give him the busines.

Type clinton boner into google or go here

Shafted Photo Album - Most viewed/Clinton (Boner)

Maybe things are looking up after all!! I will just retrieve the Havanas and the black tank top from the trash can! :biggrin1: