HUGE DICK and HOT ABS

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the first one for example. The skin just under the head of the penis. It looks stretched like the image was stretched. Also, I can't see any veins or imperfections on the penis. A dick that big would have more vascularity.

I don't know.
I don't think big dicks are necesarlily more veiny.
It's not the case that small ones are always smooth.

TallGuy4

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I'd like to think I fall into the reaches of being well endowed and well blessed on my abdominal section. Let me know if you agree. :smile:

Maybe even HUGE and possessing HOT ABS. :rolleyes:

WangerOver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well I'd like to think I fall into the reaches of being well endowed and well blessed on my abdominal section. Let me know if you agree. :smile:

Maybe even HUGE and possessing HOT ABS. :rolleyes:

I'm now thinking of upgrading to gold again. Hmm. Those pics are hot.

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well since this thread is called "HUGE DICK and HOT ABS" I wonder if we could see photos or videos of a Huge Dick fucking a GIRL with Hot Abs????? Now THAT would be HOT!

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually I have seen that dick or one exactly likie it. The skin is attached to the head like it needs a snip. It used to erk me.
I swear it's true!
I guess there could happen to be two cocks in the world like that one. The details (like veiens and whatnot)don't always show up in the pictures.
the first one for example. The skin just under the head of the penis. It looks stretched like the image was stretched. Also, I can't see any veins or imperfections on the penis. A dick that big would have more vascularity.