99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gabbie Carter : amazingtits

dbn4mbzxicm51.jpg

neintynein

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
May have implants. And several sources online say she's had a reduction, believe it or not.
Danielley Ayala - Everything You Wanted To Know, Wiki, Photos And More

The question that she gets asked most by her followers and fans is whether or not her boobs are real. In a YouTube video, she has revealed that her boobs are naturally big, however due to her small frame, they sag "damn near my belly button". She says her bra size is G or H, however she has never been properly fitted, because most bras don’t fit her. Additional, because the size of her breasts were so big it gave her back problems and she would often wake up crying from the pain. She decided to get them surgically redone and her breast size now is 32DDD.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
May have implants. And several sources online say she's had a reduction, believe it or not.
Danielley Ayala - Everything You Wanted To Know, Wiki, Photos And More

The question that she gets asked most by her followers and fans is whether or not her boobs are real. In a YouTube video, she has revealed that her boobs are naturally big, however due to her small frame, they sag "damn near my belly button". She says her bra size is G or H, however she has never been properly fitted, because most bras don’t fit her. Additional, because the size of her breasts were so big it gave her back problems and she would often wake up crying from the pain. She decided to get them surgically redone and her breast size now is 32DDD.
I think they only add implants if the breasts flatten out like spaniel ears. She's probably too young for that to have occurred.