Huge Tits

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I am obsessed with them because I've never played with any bigger than c cup. :cool:

I would imagine that larger sizes offer greater stress relief, right? :tongue:

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love big breasts but unfortunately I haven't had much experience with them. Of the three girls I've been with, two had smallish breasts and one had 36 D's. She was an older woman who was a friend of the family. I only fondled them while making out with her.

While I love big ones, I don't consider them a deal-breaker. Personality and sense of humor are more important. But if she has those and big breasts then I consider it a bonus.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While I love big ones, I don't consider them a deal-breaker. Personality and sense of humor are more important. But if she has those and big breasts then I consider it a bonus.

All 10 women I've had sex with were a C cup up to a all-natural DD, but large boobs are not a requirement for me either. I've been attracted to women with breast sizes ranging from a AA (flat chested) on up.

I do prefer proportion, so BBW women don't do it for me. But 'thick' women can drive me just as crazy as large chested thin women. I also greatly prefer natural vs. sillycones. About half the women I've been with had implants, but I didn't know until I had my hands on them. At that point, I wasn't about to stop just for a preference! :tongue:

I love those 100% natural DD's and up, but wonder what the woman's back is going to be like when she's older. And gravity will take its toll on those boobies too.:frown1:

My all-natural lovers that were in the C to D range have been the best time of my life. :biggrin1: