Hugh Jackman

Haha, immediately thought of this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Yes they have a movie before and many interviews and i saw taron lust for hugh ☺️
 
He might be gay. Idk though. My gaydar hasn’t been activated.

Mine has an eye on him since...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Of course, he's performing a character, but he felt so liberated. idk. There's no science behind gaydars.
 
Perfect timing for Hugh. Joe Manganiello is also now recently single. And I hear Joe Jonas may become single imminently as well... So plenty of man-flesh ripe for the picking.

Perhaps Hugh and Joe M. can celebrate their bachelorhood together by spitroasting Joe J.?
This would be fucking fantastic!
 
Idk? I would have expected to see him out and about with a sexy female by now. I mean Joe Manganiello has already started having sex.
People seem to be forgetting that Hugh has class