Humiliation

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is just my personal opinion but if someone humiliated me for having a small penis..That would be the end of that relationship from that point forward. There are certain things I can't take and that's one of them :frown1:

hjensen82

Just Browsing
Media
This subject really seems to stir up anything from good comments from people who likes it and angry comments from people who doesn't understand it. Can't say that it is in this way any different from any other strong fetish or habit.

I started this subject as just a talk about this kinky fetish, can't we keep it this way?

I would like to hear more comments from the women. Do you all find it disgusting? is it because your role of being the innocent girl can't be outlived if the guy wants to get humiliated?

I my self find it humiliating that some guys like girls to give them the dildo up the ass. I don't buy the talk about the only reason being the guys G-point, there must be a liking for dominance too.

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have any of the girls in here tried humiliating a guy that was small or smaller than others you've had? And have you ever come across a guy that likes this type of humiliation?

I am your opposite, I worship my man. I look intimidating and find alot of men who beg me to humiliate them. I refuse to do this to a man. It's not uncommon and just another fetish some people have.
We should all learn to accept others we don't have to like them but, in many ways I can say thank you for helping me realize how much I do appreciate my man, with all his faults for who he is.

We could learn a lot from a box of crayons: Some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names but they have learned to live in the same box.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I could understand if it was a reverse psychology thing, tell him he is small and a bad fuck in the hope he will fight back and prove me wrong. But getting off on the actually humiliation is something i will never understand

hjensen82

Just Browsing
Media
I could understand if it was a reverse psychology thing, tell him he is small and a bad fuck in the hope he will fight back and prove me wrong. But getting off on the actually humiliation is something i will never understand
I think the fantasy or fetish is this psychological game?
Does anybody have this permanently?

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This fetish is no different from other fetishes that folks who aren't into them may not understand.But understanding is not required for acceptance. This topic comes up because there are many people into it, and it's often met with disdain and disrespect from those not into it. For those who tire of it coming up constantly,how many topics here repeat themselves? How many 'am I big enough' or 'what is big' or 'who's the biggest on lpsg' topics have I seen recycled over and over and over again? SPH does deal with cock size, just on the other end of the spectrum,but it's not a completely unrelated topic. Why the hateful comments like 'DIE'?

Perhaps there should be a fetish board on here,with SPH as one of the stickies.With a subheading that only fans of said fetish need apply. That way those who like it aren't 'bothering' those that don't. Incidently, I always question why those that hate the topic insist on clicking on it,and responding.Why not simply ignore it?

I'm just enjoying the discussion...you are right that understanding is NOT required for acceptance. But it's only fair to hear all sides of the discussion. It might get a bit dicey but that's how adults relate. Hell, I think even the worst conversations on an LPSG forum/thread are better than the way an English Parliment discusses any issue! LOL