Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice pictures.

I think with the right angle and arching your back and what not, most guys can touch their navels, if not higher up. Maybe I'm wrong about that. I'm average and I can do it.

steve2727

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hungjosh said:
My cock reaches just slightly over my navel when erect and I'm almost 8 inches. Check out my pictures.

Is this a good rule of thumb for being hung?

Joshua

Maybe there are countries where you can be hung for this, but not in the UK as far as I know...

lisenlon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some people who are tall have more room between their pubic region and their navels. My cock is just over 8 inches and it is a good inch and a half lower than my navel but I am 6'3 so that may be a good rule for shorter guys but not for everyone.

Reactions: Burghf_er

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is this while you're lying flat on your back, Joshua? Lots of dicks can go pass the navel while the dude is sitting up, maybe even leaning over a bit, but a true long one is required when lying flat. Of course, the distance between some guys' penis base (where it attaches to the pubic bone) and their navel varies, so it can't be an exact indication on every one. Lets call it a general indication.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I took a look at your gallery pictures after posting the above comments and must say that your dick certainly looks like it would come up above most navels!

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The term 'hung' is pretty open for discussion. Suffice it to say that if you have 8", then you are in and around the top 10% for penis size.

For an accurate measurement though, use a ruler/measuring tape and measure from the top side of the base of your penis with the ruler placed along your pelvic area.

Do a search - there are several threads concerning this issue and some give links to other websites concerning proper measuring.

solong

Just Browsing
Media
Navel? I really don't think it has one darned thing to do with "hung."

How tall you are, or how much distance there is between your root and your navel doesn't determine "hung." Some guys get so hard straight out that they have to curve or bend a lot, just to get their cock to flatten against their stomach, and some guys tend to lay straight along the belly when they are hard. So for the fellows who get hard vertically (standing up) they will more likely reach the navel than guys who get hard horizontally, standing up.

You might be concerned with "proportions" however. Remember this one fact.

I don't care if you are a munchken, 4'3" tall. If you have an 8" cock, you are on the verge of being HUNG. 8" is the dividing line between huge and large. Why is this? because "Hung" is a relative term, determined by the women, whose average capacity happens to be about 7" at an average circumference.

In truth, "HUNG" must refer to both average circumference and length, plus hardness! Some guy that displaces 30 cubic inches is "hung," but somebody else that's 9.5" long and 5.25" in circumference, is also considered "hung." It's all in appearance from the male perspective, and it's all in the "feel" from the female or male recipient perspective. Hung is relative to overall appearance to a male. But it's different to a female partner.

Overall, what impresses the girls is how you feel inside them, and how many times you can do it each session. So when you are thick and hard, to them, that's "hung." And I've never yet been "measured" by a woman. But I've been mentioned among them, and had I been flattered and took advantage, I could have really cashed in on a growing reputation among them. But that didn't interest me.

The guy who says "practice those Kegals" has it right. Forget length and go for performance. No woman is first going to check and see whether or not you cover your navel. She's going to see if you can giver her everything she's always wanted.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Pecker said:
Rex, an old buddy of mine in college, couldn't beat anybody in a "reaching the navel" contest. He has no navel at all.

:eek: omg peck! that means he wasn't born! has anyone told him that he hasn't been born yet???

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
RideRocket said:
...For an accurate measurement though, use a ruler/measuring tape and measure from the top side of the base of your penis with the ruler placed along your pelvic area...

Didn't I already say it before? Measuring tape is not necessarily acurate. it's flimsy and can be altered. Rulers are good especially plastic, or metal ones.:cool:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
Didn't I already say it before? Measuring tape is not necessarily acurate. it's flimsy and can be altered. Rulers are good especially plastic, or metal ones.:cool:
1) you seem to be discounting how much of a curve or bend some guys have in their cock, and perfectly straight rulers wouldn't be ideal for them (perhaps they need gay rulers instead).

2) I like wooden rulers too.

3) All good things come in threes, except those that come in a greater or lesser number than that.

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lisenlon said:
Some people who are tall have more room between their pubic region and their navels. My cock is just over 8 inches and it is a good inch and a half lower than my navel but I am 6'3 so that may be a good rule for shorter guys but not for everyone.

Very true, I'm 8 1/2 and mine does not reach.

D

deleted16402

my dick is seven inches and it reaches my navel, i dont really consider myself hung, but if this is a rule of thumb then maybe.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Damn. I was going to start a similar thread. Serves me right for delaying too long.:biggrin1: I was going to do it under the correltion of body part to penis size bit. I have noticed, in my personal experience, a fairly high correlation between the distance from the crotch (specifically, the juncture of the legs--draw a horizontal line across that point as one pointof reference) and the navel (the other point) and the length of a guys penis. I'm not saying there IS a true correltation, just that in my personal experience I have noticed that the distance between those points is the same as the length of the guys dick. I wonder if nybody else has noticed this at all? (Ok--this MAY be considered as a hijack of the thread, but it IS related.:biggrin1:) Oh, and as a point of reference, mine is 7" long, and does reach my navel lying down.