Hung male sport stars.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when he played here in Philly, the rumors comming out of the locker room were that Jim Thome is incredibly huge. the way it was described to me was it was the biggest cock the guy had ever seen..both fat and long..and it wasn't even hard. almost a freak of nature in size. anyone else heard this?

crushinonted

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've read endless accounts of Jim Thome's unbelievably large member, but have yet to see any evidence of such. He's by far not the most handsome of the lot, but if he's packing what he's rumored to be packing... Sadly, not a single picture of him off the field shows even the smallest semblance of a bulge. Any kind of visual evidence anyone could provide would be most appreciated.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
that looks like a huge handfull..even if its a cup..still a very large looking cup! and yes..not hollywood good looks, but something hot about him..big dumb farmhand look I guess.

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It looks as if there is something worth grabbing.

Wow. That's one very bulging cup? I didn't realize the protective cups are that big or he is wearing a bigger one? hehe

I googled him and there is another picture of him showing a big bulge (cup?) with a woman behind him.

I love it that he is not Hollywood-type handsome. Kinda cute.

crushinonted

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Brett Favre is a god in my book. No one else comes close. The NFL network has a show called "America's Game" where they chronical superbowl champs. The episode with the packers (aired in December I believe) shows Favre in a jock. I'll try and get some screenshots if possible.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Brett Favre is a god in my book. No one else comes close. The NFL network has a show called "America's Game" where they chronical superbowl champs. The episode with the packers (aired in December I believe) shows Favre in a jock. I'll try and get some screenshots if possible.
Only in a jock?!:eek: If so, please do try and get some screenshots!:biggrin:

crushinonted

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Here are some screenshots of Favre in the locker room from the '96 Superbowl season. He is one of the few who gets infinitely hotter with age.

Attachments

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
If he gotten hotter with age, he must have been one hella ugly kid. He must have constantly been wearing a porkchop necklace so at least the dog would play with him.