Hung young white male in SOCAL

AccuracyByVolume

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Well here it is a wondering out to the personal ads lol.

I am 23 year old male in southern california, inland empire.
some of my Stats:
6'6"
225 pounds
athletic build
colored black hair
Dark blue eyes
18 tattoos over the whole body
8 to 8.5 inches long and just about 6.75 inches around

Hope that is enough let me know everyone who is interested, and yes i am serious about meeting up, but i cannot host sorry. Let me know with a pvt message or a email to the email listed on my profile.

prism

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
holy shit, boy you're tall! and you got no luck looking for girls offline?

AccuracyByVolume

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Ha nice one btm. and yeha i get plenty of girls offline, but now guys lol. I am looking for both men and women, plus i like women who when i drop my pants they say "Nice cock" Instead of "What? Ha naw im too small for that" Sorry but short girls love be, but unless they want big cock they dont like me lol

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ha nice one btm. and yeha i get plenty of girls offline, but now guys lol. I am looking for both men and women, plus i like women who when i drop my pants they say "Nice cock" Instead of "What? Ha naw im too small for that" Sorry but short girls love be, but unless they want big cock they dont like me lol
Let's see...
maps.google.com *types* "Moreno Valley" <enter>
*clicks* Directions to...
:wink:

AccuracyByVolume

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Ha well then fine i will put it out there then. Yes I am Bi-Curious. I have had limited encounters with men lol.

As far as my look, I have met men who have been very straight acting as i am and looking on top of that who have had no interest what so ever in women. So I guess the proper term is dont judge a book by its cover right?

col1974

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks coronado, been told my cock looks beautiful on this sight more times than i can count and it kinda shocked me that that word could be used for a dick lol alright see you all later.

And so it should be - if you prefer handsome then we can use that word instead..It's very very nice.

If ever you visit Manchester there are plenty of guys you can be curious with....