who is this guy?
does anyone have access to the vid showing his size?
Likewise. I think the thing for me is it is rare to find them online. My gay brain is interpriting it as exotic or something. Also, men that are still confident enough to flaunt it...that to me shows sense of masculine power that is even hotter.The small aesthetic is growing on me.
My gay brain is interpriting it as exotic or something. Also, men that are still confident enough to flaunt it...that to me shows sense of masculine power that is even hotter.
Damn, I did not expect to find a pic of myself in this thread (a few pages earlier). I guess I should take it as a compliment, although I would have much preffered to be posted in a "hunks with big dicks" thread haha.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.