Damn, he's like me at university parties
Damn, he's like me at university parties
That he is! A stunner through and through!He is a sexy fucker
Wow you scroll past this fella too fast and you think for a second that he is F2M as his tiny cock has that swollen clit look of a transman (Trans Men are cool btw)
That's literally his clit![]()
Are you kidding? Is this really a F2M transman? I'm speechless. And, if so, that is "an impressive clit. . . Considering some of the men in this thread are packing less cock than his clit. . ." I definitely am! (But I do think I'm a lot better-looking.)Yes it is, and what an impressive clit it is. Considering some of the men in this tread are packing less cock then his clit. - He is a sexy fucker
Who is this?
A hottie I used to know, he had the oddest small dick I've ever seenWho is this?
Wonder what they arresting him for.....
I'm confused by all of this. Never seen that large of a ftm clit and there do appear to be balls? I mean small, but still.View attachment 127758391
Are you kidding? Is this really a F2M transman? I'm speechless. And, if so, that is "an impressive clit. . . Considering some of the men in this thread are packing less cock than his clit. . ." I definitely am! (But I do think I'm a lot better-looking.)
also no top surgery scars?I'm confused by all of this. Never seen that large of a ftm clit and there do appear to be balls? I mean small, but still.
A repost from earlier in the thread. No ID on him. Sorry.Who is he?
The look on his face is giving vibes of not happy
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.