Hunks with small cocks

Find the penis of the stud
GS4Ww0AWAAAaIgu.jpeg
I can't find the penis or the stud. Looks a toss up to me.
 
Looks like this Man is doing a professional shoot - anyone get any more of him?
View attachment 138332301
I'm not finding anything new, but even without seeing the original the posted image has clearly been altered. A rather inexpert application of the liquify tool, if I had to guess. Many of the recent posts here have suffered the same ignoble fate.

1721552949023.png
 
I'm not finding anything new, but even without seeing the original the posted image has clearly been altered. A rather inexpert application of the liquify tool, if I had to guess. Many of the recent posts here have suffered the same ignoble fate.

View attachment 138376361
Not just recent posts. Every other post since the beginning of time for this LPSG-forum and other LPSG-forums (with pics of naked men).
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7.25x6
Find the penis of the stud
1721597757720.png


I can't find the penis OR the stud. Looks a toss up to me.

Ha ha ha :emoji_laughing:
He meant this lil' dicked stud
1721597947459.png


Wow! Who'da thunk? Is that really him? Still hard to find the penis, but ditching the old lady, oversized sunglasses, the blue clutch and all that paint makes a big difference. . . okay, maybe not a big difference, but this guy is a stud. . . at least from the waist up!