Hunks with small cocks

1736832860676.jpeg

1736832881614.jpeg
​
One of the leading gay porn stars of the '70s & '80s. particularly in leather and BDSM. Somewhat unusual for porn that he had a fairly small cock. Don't ask, I don't remember his name, but believe his first name is Joe and his last name is Italian and begins with a P.
 
A little out of lefty field, but. . . a lot of soccer or futbol or football players are hunks with small cocks. . .
1736835601596.jpeg

1736835643752.jpeg

1736835673690.jpeg

1736835719910.jpeg

1736835736205.jpeg
1736835765831.jpeg

Now why can't American-style football players (with helmets and shoulder pads) wear skimpy shorts? I played football in college and can personally attest that we have lotsa hunks with small cocks too.
 
Last edited:
Chris Mulkey in "Patti Rocks" (1988)
1736837946084.jpeg
1736837969832.jpeg

1736837990364.jpeg
Changing in a restroom and flashing girls on highway.
1736838073869.jpeg

Sadly it's never been released on DVD or Blu Ray, only on VHS.
 
Last edited:
And that's normal for Europe although i have read (somewhere) adult circumcision is a growing fad among gay men in Germany and Mexico. I have no data to substantiate that. And the info may have come from an unreliable source- like a penis blog:eek:
Where did you see that? I never heard about this until now. I wonder why it would be growing in popularity amongst gay men?
 
And that's normal for Europe although i have read (somewhere) adult circumcision is a growing fad among gay men in Germany and Mexico. I have no data to substantiate that. And the info may have come from an unreliable source- like a penis blog:eek:
Where did you see that? I never heard about this until now. I wonder why it would be growing in popularity amongst gay men?
We'll never know. The account of Cawkgawker, the OP, has been deleted. However, he didn't seem to be sure of his claim. OTOH, a urologically inclined friend of mine in the medical biz says he has a steady caseload of adult men seeking circumcision. However, I suspect there's probably an equal number of men self-treating themselves to restore their foreskins. I assume there are probably as many men monkeying around with their junk in some manner or another as there are women undergoing plastic surgery on their boobs. We all strive to be the very best we can possibly be.

There are, of course, numerous valid medical reasons for these surgical procedures. I was referring to vanity, as in Tom Wolfe's "Bonfire of" (based on Savanarola's burning of sinful objects in Florence at the end of the 15th century); or Ecclesiastes 1:2 "Vanity of vanities, all is vanity"; or, lastly, the apocryphal Shakespearean quote, "Vanity, thy name is woman"; the actual line is "Frailty, thy name is woman" and is spoken by Hamlet about his mother's swift remarriage to Claudius and thus the weakness of character that implies; later generations somehow misquoted and twisted the the meaning of the line.

But I don't think women have a lock on vanity; men excel at it without any assist from women. I'm a natural-born narcissist and have found nothing as fascinating as myself. Others seem to do and undo circumcision in the eternal pursuit of the perfect penis. Think that over.
 
Last edited:
We'll never know. The account of Cawkgawker, the OP, has been deleted. However, he didn't seem to be sure of his claim. OTOH, a urologically inclined friend of mine in the medical biz says he has a steady caseload of adult men seeking circumcision. However, I suspect there's probably an equal number of men self-treating themselves to restore their foreskins. I assume there are probably as many men monkeying around with their junk in some manner or another as there are women undergoing plastic surgery on their boobs. We all strive to be the very best we can possibly be.

There are, of course, numerous valid medical reasons for these surgical procedures. I was referring to vanity, as in Tom Wolfe's "Bonfire of" (based on Savanarola's burning of sinful objects in Florence at the end of the 15th century); or Ecclesiastes 1:2 "Vanity of vanities, all is vanity"; or, lastly, the apocryphal Shakespearean quote, "Vanity, thy name is woman"; the line is actually "Frailty, thy name is woman" and is spoken by Hamlet about his mother's swift remarriage to Claudius and thus the weakness of character that implies; later generations somehow misquoted and twisted the the meaning of the line. But I don't think women have a lock on vanity; men excel at it without any assist from women. I'm a natural born narcissist and have found nothing as fascinating in the whole world as myself. Similarly, others seem to do and undo circumcision in the eternal pursuit of the perfect penis. Think that over.
Your urologist friend has seen an increase in adult circs? What nation is he in?