Hunks with small cocks

Love this little thread...see what I did there? Pun intended.

If I have to pick between...greater than 8" or less than 5"...hard.
I would always pick the latter...and I'm a versed-bottom (6'3" with a 7" dick).

I guess I'm a "nub" queen...and proud of it, lol
Any of you *big-dick, tall bottoms* prefer small-cock tops? Or am I just a weirdo?
 
Love this little thread...see what I did there? Pun intended.

If I have to pick between...greater than 8" or less than 5"...hard.
I would always pick the latter...and I'm a versed-bottom (6'3" with a 7" dick).

I guess I'm a "nub" queen...and proud of it, lol
Any of you *big-dick, tall bottoms* prefer small-cock tops? Or am I just a weirdo?

No, you're not a weirdo at all. I am a big dicked (mostly) top, I am a 6'7 tall muscle hunk who (almost) only fucks dicklet muscle hunks. My fav. bottoms are the ones that look like this (the pic below --> short masculine hunks between 5'6 to 5'8 tall with cute and/or beautiful short dicks/dicklets, thicc thighs, nice chest fur...).
dicklet_muscle-hunk.jpg
 
A bunch of Hunks with tiny weapons
1748137661695.png

Amazing 😍🥵🔥. . . but perhaps photoshopped? What's the odds of six micro-penises all together in one place? I'm not that small and only a very few times have I run into more than one of my size in the same shower or locker room. (And I was in the Navy!) This has be a meeting of the Teeny Tiny Todger Club of the United States.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hakan1
@Taruumbi
1748195969563.png

Wow! Real tough meanie with a teeny-wienie. :laughing:
Teeny-wienie is overstating it...Some girth there, and at least 5 inches. Cock doesn't match the body, but still..
Some truth to that; due to forced perspective his cock may look shorter than it actually is, and, yeah, he does have some girth. But, still, even with the body, don't feel four or five inches is big enough to live up to that mean, tough guy look. Kinda like a mobster packing a peashooter.
 
Last edited:
@Antinooo
View attachment 151786311
Wow! That's one tiny dick! Hope for his sake he's a grower. One show you definitely need to sit front row center and bring your opera glasses if you wanna see anything.

The guy on the right obviously didn't get his shield down low enough. Or was that on purpose?
View attachment 151786611

* Same advice from those who saw Daniel Radcliffe in "Equus" on Broadway: "Bring your binoculars!" Gays completely took up the first five or ten rows. The straights never got a chance see Daniel's little penis they were so far back.
Does anyone know what show these images are from and is there others?