Wow! This guy is so hot!
Wow! This guy is so hot!
Anyone know who the last guy is? He’s hot afThis thread may fall flat on its face as it is at variance to the core ideology of this website.
If anyone else finds super hot guys with small cocks (sometimes small-to-average) a turn on then I would love to share photos and videos with you.
Specifically guys you wouldn't expect to have small cocks e.g. Hunks, jocks, arrogant, cocky types...
Hopefully I'm not on my own. (Still love big cocks too btw but it has been done to death on here so for the sake of diversity let's celebrate small willies too)
I'll start......
View attachment 1523793
View attachment 1523794
View attachment 1523796
View attachment 1523797
View attachment 1523798
I’m the guy in the middle
Look for the vids:@Antinooo
View attachment 174599151
For some reason, these pics fascinate me. It's not just the pics themselves, it's the situation of the actors naked on a stage, knowing the audience's eyes are glued on their junk. Unlike guys in the locker room, the corpse with the pack of cigarettes on his stomach can't reach down and give his shrunken pecker a reassuring tug.
This guy look to have a pencil thin weenie about an inch and a half long, hard as a rockMost of the pics in this sub are soft dicks. More than 75% are growers. I wish there were more small dick hunks in this sub.View attachment 159597751
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.