Hunks with small cocks

Hunks with small cocks??? Gimme a break! There are no hunks with a small cock in the entire world. A hunk is a masculine muscle man with a big dick!
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" !
....and Cambridge English dictionary definition of hunk is "a large, strong man, esp. one who is attractive"
 
Hunks with small cocks??? Gimme a break! There are no hunks with a small cock in the entire world. A hunk is a masculine muscle man with a big dick!
From experience guys like you lack masculinity themselves. I know guys with bodybuilder built and average to smaller cocks who would knock you out easily...
....and Cambridge English dictionary definition of hunk is "a large, strong man, esp. one who is attractive"
Excuse me! I'm hung like a chipmunk but am 100% hunk. "A masculine muscle man with a small dick."

As proof, I offer. . . I had a brief "hotel fling" with a girl it turned out had gone to high school with me. Apparently she'd had a huge crush on me. (Football player, BMOC) I teased her how it musta been a big letdown the first time at the grand unveiling. She said, oh no, the rumor among the girls had been that I had a small dick, but they all said, "Who cares? He's a hunk!" There! That's good enuf for me! I rest my case.

Whether I "could knock you out easily", depends. . . I wrestled in high school and was into MMA since a little kid. But, I should note, I got my butt whipped a few times.
 
Excuse me! I'm hung like a chipmunk but am 100% hunk. "A masculine muscle man with a small dick."

As proof, I offer. . . I had a brief "hotel fling" with a girl it turned out had gone to high school with me. Apparently she'd had a huge crush on me. (Football player, BMOC) I teased her how it musta been a big letdown the first time at the grand unveiling. She said, oh no, the rumor among the girls had been that I had a small dick, but they all said, "Who cares? He's a hunk!" There! That's good enuf for me! I rest my case.

Whether I "could knock you out easily", depends. . . I wrestled in high school and was into MMA since a little kid. But, I should note, I got my butt whipped a few times.
Well said! :D It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean:p