Hurrah for Vancouver!

medic007

Just Browsing
Media
Well, I'll keep it sweet (no promises on shortness)...am 22, bored, and living in wonderful Vancouver. I'll try to keep my braggart under control here, but that shouldn't be a problem since I'm about average anyway. So if I start haranguing you for whatever reason, just remember me Achillies Penis, so to speak.
Other than that, I like to chat, the chit is extraneous and can be omitted, however, but I think I'm a fairly intelligent guy with too much time on his hands, so if you want a motormouth who can't shut up sometimes, well, I offer my services to you. I'd say my mouth is yours, but, well, we need to at least establish an introduction before I try to pick you all up =D
Cheers and love from the best city on earth,
medic007:smile:

rchangin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome medic007. Glad you jumped right in and gave us a little peek into who you are. Based on your intro, it sounds like you've got a sense of humor and aren't going to be shy about sharing your thoughts.

BTW, go ahead and brag about being "average" - a great looking cock is not all about the size. We'll all be happy to let you know what we think. Your face pic is adorable. :wink:

Hope you enjoy LPSG.

medic007

Just Browsing
Media
Well, probably =) and thanks, I'm glad to see everyone loves Van so far...if they don't, well, they probably haven't been here before.

And I hear the "sucks to be broke" thing =D

ccss

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
medic007 said:

Hi medic007, great to hear from you. I'm originally from Vancouver, and my friends are so sick of me telling them that it's the most beautiful city in the world! Not to mention all the beautiful guys who live there too....:smile:

I can't wait to go back there for my holiday...I'll be there next week!

Take care,
Chris

medic007

Just Browsing
Media
ccsuperchris said:
I'm originally from Vancouver, and my friends are so sick of me telling them that it's the most beautiful city in the world! Not to mention all the beautiful guys who live there too....:smile:

I can't wait to go back there for my holiday...I'll be there next week!

Well, enjoy your vacation...its been beautiful and warm the last few days, with the Symphony of Fire and Pride coming up in the next few weeks, so...enjoy ;)

Aloha!

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I have to disagree with "Best city in the world," because Calgary clearly fits that, but I will admit, Vancouver isn't bad...far from it.

Have fun! I'm sure you'll find someone who likes to talk...or listen...depending on whether you prefer being the only motor-mouth or having someone else talking at twelve billion km/s.

Aloha!

Media
medic007 said:
Well, I'll keep it sweet (no promises on shortness)...am 22, bored, and living in wonderful Vancouver. I'll try to keep my braggart under control here, but that shouldn't be a problem since I'm about average anyway. So if I start haranguing you for whatever reason, just remember me Achillies Penis, so to speak.
Other than that, I like to chat, the chit is extraneous and can be omitted, however, but I think I'm a fairly intelligent guy with too much time on his hands, so if you want a motormouth who can't shut up sometimes, well, I offer my services to you. I'd say my mouth is yours, but, well, we need to at least establish an introduction before I try to pick you all up =D
So many Canucks, so little time! Welcome to LPSG, Medic007! Hopefully, we will relieve your boredom. An Achilles Penis?—Interesting. If I wrap it and ice it, what will happen? Or do you prefer heat? Send the chit with the mouth and we're talking.:biggrin1: Welcome to LPSG! Enjoy the site!