Husbands! How often are you compelled to cheat?

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was quite the rouge in my youth and put it around a lot, I've also been involved in the lifestyle community for most of my adult life, this isn't cheating as my wife knows and is usually also involved. You can't cheat when you're in, I'll use the term loosely because there's more to it, but a sexually open relationship/marriage.
But yes in the past I have cheated on partners and past wives but that's mainly either due to circumstances or they just never understood the dynamic.

Reactions: TDJ6

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One of my favorite TV programs is Everybody Loves Raymond. It is a love story about a man and woman and their close family. The Husband is always asking for sex; but the wife after 3 kids and housework is 75% of the time too tired. Or pissed off at something stupid teh husband did.

But I love the show. The husband loves the wife / wife loves teh husband and their lives go on.

Yesss, I know TV is not real life; but one can still dream

Reactions: TDJ6 and lapdog2001

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
over the almost 50 yrs I've been with my wife, I've had around 20 or so "offers" from women. some are or were my wife's friends. and some were bold enough to proposition me in front of my wife. I never cheated on her but it sure was tempting. some of the gals were darn good looking, not that my wife wasn't. she was top shelf herself.

Curious65

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Many men likely become frustrated with a lack of sex with their spouses as both age or as the marriage lasts for a long time. Now in my late 60s and happily retired for more than a decade, I've got all the time in the world every day for sex. I'm very healthy, fit, and am careful with my personal hygiene. So, from my viewpoint, there's no reason why my wife won't fuck me every day.

Except that her libido seems to have fallen off the face of the Earth. Our PIV sex is down to once every couple of months. She'll give me a blowjob/handjob about once every three weeks but our sex mostly has evolved now into my jacking while lying next to her and her participating by playing with my balls. Not really all that satisfying. I, of course, like most men (I assume) take matters into my own hands often. Usually 2-3 times weekly.

Do I think about cheating? Sure I think about it but have never done so. I often become depressed thinking about the days going by, how I'll never get those days back, and about the sex that I'm missing.

I try to live with the idea that each of us is in charge of our own happiness and that we shouldn't try to rely on someone else to make us happy. So, for me it is a real dilemma. I love my wife as she is my best friend and we've had a great life together. I resent the fact that our sex life is almost a dead bedroom situation. I'll never get these days and years back.
I know exactly what you are going through.

Reactions: merc41

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since she hit to the menopause our sex life has nose dived. She only has sex to shut me up, and now she finds it uncomfortable and sometimes painful.
So, yes, to my shame I have fucked other women. When working away, through dating sites (see the pictures of the young woman, in my gallery), NOT women at work (although I've tried) and more recently a woman I met in a pub, after a row with my wife and I drove to visit our daughter at university, and in moments of sheer desperation, hookers.

Reactions: Obelisk8

TDJ6

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Since she hit to the menopause our sex life has nose dived. She only has sex to shut me up, and now she finds it uncomfortable and sometimes painful.
So, yes, to my shame I have fucked other women. When working away, through dating sites (see the pictures of the young woman, in my gallery), NOT women at work (although I've tried) and more recently a woman I met in a pub, after a row with my wife and I drove to visit our daughter at university, and in moments of sheer desperation, hookers.
do you think that your wife knows... and if she knows do you think she cares?
and also... outside of sex, is your relationship still good?

TDJ6

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
over the almost 50 yrs I've been with my wife, I've had around 20 or so "offers" from women. some are or were my wife's friends. and some were bold enough to proposition me in front of my wife. I never cheated on her but it sure was tempting. some of the gals were darn good looking, not that my wife wasn't. she was top shelf herself.
yikes propositioning you in front of your wife.... I hope that lady is no longer a "friend" to your wife lol!

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yikes propositioning you in front of your wife.... I hope that lady is no longer a "friend" to your wife lol!
Sadly enough, for all the emotional turmoil it can bring, mate poaching dread tends to work wonders on a woman's dedication to sexually satisfying her partner.
Women by nature tend to be attracted to men that have more sexual options and nothing is more indicative of said optionality than women openly wanting to have sex with him.

Obelisk8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Many men likely become frustrated with a lack of sex with their spouses as both age or as the marriage lasts for a long time. Now in my late 60s and happily retired for more than a decade, I've got all the time in the world every day for sex. I'm very healthy, fit, and am careful with my personal hygiene. So, from my viewpoint, there's no reason why my wife won't fuck me every day.

Except that her libido seems to have fallen off the face of the Earth. Our PIV sex is down to once every couple of months. She'll give me a blowjob/handjob about once every three weeks but our sex mostly has evolved now into my jacking while lying next to her and her participating by playing with my balls. Not really all that satisfying. I, of course, like most men (I assume) take matters into my own hands often. Usually 2-3 times weekly.

Do I think about cheating? Sure I think about it but have never done so. I often become depressed thinking about the days going by, how I'll never get those days back, and about the sex that I'm missing.

I try to live with the idea that each of us is in charge of our own happiness and that we shouldn't try to rely on someone else to make us happy. So, for me it is a real dilemma. I love my wife as she is my best friend and we've had a great life together. I resent the fact that our sex life is almost a dead bedroom situation. I'll never get these days and years back.
I'm still decades away from this age but already experiencing it. And I've not cheated and don't know that I'll ever be "compelled" to cheat but I can imagine that the urge will only increase as the years pass.