I broke 5,000 posts!!!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, you're getting it straight from the source himself;

As of this post & thread, I have now reached 5,000 posts!!! :laola::party::fest30:

:veryhappy:
Needless to say, I'm very proud and pleased with myself-in fact it's so good, I may temporarily start my old habit of smoking and have a cigarette.

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And may your GIF avatar continue to inspire many more orgasms throughout your next 5,000 posts...

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is this the thread where we gather to roast Chuck? Congrats, and I hope you don't smoke but instead get yourself to the Shore and take a celebratory dunk. Keep on truckin'. :biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I'm really glad you made it to 5000, Chuck. I find that your posts are some of the ones I still look forward to on this site. It's nice to read some intelligence mixed with a bit of humour/sarcasm.
Congrats.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happy 5000 Massive!

I wish you 5000 more painless posts! :biggrin1:
five large and almost in charge-don't you worry there, Naughty, I'll be cooking on up there sooner or later.:wink:

Good for you, Chuck! It may be the first sign of mental instability, but it is fun nonetheless!
Hell, I knew that when I first joined there, FF.

I'm really glad you made it to 5000, Chuck. I find that your posts are some of the ones I still look forward to on this site. It's nice to read some intelligence mixed with a bit of humour/sarcasm.
Congrats.
A bit?:confused: I've always prided myself in the thought that I slathered my posts with all three of those.

Oh, please, ff. In Chuck's case?
But it is, as you say, fun.
And for so assiduously keeping his foot in the door, he does deserve our collective felicitations.
Holy Dictionary Batman! But yeah, I earned this for five years of LPSG.