I can no longer live a lie.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can no longer live a lie. For the last two years I have been the submissive, bisexual girltoy to Kotchanski, and ManlyBanisters and I have the frequent flyer miles to prove it. :wink:

psych, April Fools!!
:lmao: Damn, that was too easy! :biggrin1: Y'all are so gullible. I don't even lick stamps, you think I'm gonna lick a pussy. :rofl:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
psych, April Fools!!
:lmao: Damn, that was too easy! :biggrin1: Y'all are so gullible. I don't even lick stamps, you think I'm gonna lick a pussy. :rofl:

^^OP posted ~4:48 P.M.

It's a shame that you didn't do your prank before the 12PM cut off time. Better luck next year.:tongue:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can no longer live a lie. For the last two years I have been the submissive, bisexual girltoy to Kotchanski, and ManlyBanisters and I have the frequent flyer miles to prove it. :wink:

I'm gonna lick a pussy. :cool:

It is alright if you want to be bi and lick pussy. I think that it is cool, NJ.

I hate you beyotch. You always are the trendsetter and fuck all kinds of peeps. I wish I could love women, too. All I can do is lick postage stamps and put them on envelopes. But I am stuck in Mancrushfordshire.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^^OP posted ~4:48 P.M.

It's a shame that you didn't do your prank before the 12PM cut off time. Better luck next year.:tongue:
Oh please! :yuck: Who are you to piss on my parade. :mad: There is no time limit on practical jokes or fun. :tongue:

I hate you beyotch. You always are the trendsetter and fuck all kinds of peeps. I wish I could love women, too. All I can do is lick postage stamps and put them on envelopes. But I am stuck in Mancrushfordshire.
Honey, chill out, it's a joke. :biggrin1: I have no more interest in the genitalia of women today than I did yesterday.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Honey, chill out, it's a joke. :biggrin1: I have no more interest in the genitalia of women today than I did yesterday.

Seriously, NJ. It is alright if you like to eat pussy. Some lesbians like that "Oh, I have no more interest in women's vagenitalia today that I did backintheday" denial hard-to-gettedness. You play that coy kitty and those heated lionessessssess come out of the jungle in heat purring and growling with their wet California nails, ASTROGLIDE bottles and rabbit vibes. :eek: I guess that I am going to have to tell George Clooney all about this...:rolleyes:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
The funniest thing is that Kotch and I were so busy with each other that NJ was mainly employed fetching us the occasional macchiato and hosing down the pvc. :rolleyes:

:tongue:

(oh and the midday thing is right, gotta fool the fools in the morning :yup:)

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
njqt writes:

psych, April Fools!!

------------------

NJ: You're supposed to accuse us of being "too gullible" after we fall for the prank, not before. Otherwise - it's just self-congratulatory.

OH MY GOD... There's a humongous TARANTULA on your shoe!!

Made you look! Sucker! You're so damned gullible, nj!

(See?)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure is. If you pull a prank past 12:00pm you become the fool.
I've been on the planet almost twice as long as you and have never heard of this noon time limit. Does it exist only in cyber space?:confused:

The funniest thing is that Kotch and I were so busy with each other that NJ was mainly employed fetching us the occasional macchiato and hosing down the pvc. :rolleyes:

:tongue:

(oh and the midday thing is right, gotta fool the fools in the morning :yup:)

I have never heard of a time limit on April Fools jokes other than that they must take place during that 24 hr period.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I've been on the planet almost twice as long as you and have never heard of this noon time limit. Does it exist only in cyber space?:confused:

[/size][/b]
I have never heard of a time limit on April Fools jokes other than that they must take place during that 24 hr period.

Well - it is in wiki's first paragraph, they say though that in Ireland it is an all day thing - that's not my experience, but hey-ho - wiki, what?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
April Fools' Day or All Fools' Day, although not a holiday in its own right, is a notable day celebrated in many countries on April 1. The day is marked by the commission of hoaxes and other practical jokes of varying sophistication on friends, family members, enemies, and neighbors, or sending them on a fool's errand, the aim of which is to embarrass the gullible. Traditionally, in some countries, the jokes only last until noon: like UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and South Africa, someone who plays a trick after noon is called an "April Fool".[1] Elsewhere, such as in Ireland, France, and the USA, the jokes last all day.
Sheesh, this is the last time I try to be funny, :mad: you people are so erudite you can't even handle an April Fools' Day joke without going all scholarly on me. :irked:

FWIW: According to Wikipedia, as an American I can do pranks on people until 11:59 PM. So there . :tongue: :biggrin1: