Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Those are all so hot! Thank You.
I used to be able to do so also, I was treated like a side show, at every college party after a few drinks my buddies would say look what he can do and then I would show...I had so many girls join in and suck and get TONS of invites and phone numbers from guys...Oh to be younger again! I would have to start getting flexable again. Early last year I tried and was able to lick my head so I still have a chance.

Reactions: kooldude01

alwaysgood88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im not hung like most people on here but is this something can be practiced to do? Like stretching all the time? I can lay upside down and get reasonably close but will it be possible if I work at it? Plus whats is feel like when in a tightened position with your cock in the mouth? Thanks

StatusQuo

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Im not hung like most people on here but is this something can be practiced to do? Like stretching all the time? I can lay upside down and get reasonably close but will it be possible if I work at it? Plus whats is feel like when in a tightened position with your cock in the mouth? Thanks

I wouldnt say I'm hung like most people on here. I cant really say what it was. I just grew out of the ability. It really sucks (or doesnt I guess). I think it is just something you can do if you're lucky. It was only a short span I was able to do it, and I could only get a small portion in.