I dont believe 12-13 inch penis and thick exist........

DonaldHump

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine's just over 8" and looks nowhere near as ginormous as his!
tumblr_nlu7hrrWQx1uniyfuo1_1280.jpg

You don't measure your dick from the side and as people said you can't see where the ruler ends.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh my gawd BillM!!! Where did you download that photo? From the trees it looks like it could have been a nudist resort in Florida, possibly Lake Como or Cypress Cove. If that knee-banger was real he would have been a big hit in the conversation pool.

STUD, It was on the internet!!! Bill

Reactions: thirteenbyseven

Looks
RULER looks fishy to me, look how much wider the ruler is than his dick, but his dick doesn't look long and thin in comparison
maybe 7 but hard to figure out why. I think something is off in this picture:

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
RULER looks fishy to me, look how much wider the ruler is than his dick, but his dick doesn't look long and thin in comparison

I don't understand your objection? Ruler isn't much wider than his dick, the other pic shows it being 7.5" around.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I don't understand your objection? Ruler isn't much wider than his dick, the other pic shows it being 7.5" around.
Sorry to burst your bubble. But obviously this is a fake ruler. Don't know if you're not that used to the metric system but the cm marks on the ruler make it totally obvious.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry to burst your bubble. But obviously this is a fake ruler. Don't know if you're not that used to the metric system but the cm marks on the ruler make it totally obvious.

What makes it obvious?

The inches seem to match the cm, 2.5cm per inch.

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol its obviously its fake
I mean the photo where he measures his lenght, dont match with 24 cm he look alot smaller, imagine if he had his hand holding the ruler

And the pic where he use a measure tape, you can see his hand and see hes not that long, he just use close up and hes almost laying down for pretends his cock reach his face
He got barely 2inch wide while measuring the base (+cock ring), and get 7.5 inch in circumference...

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lol its obviously its fake
I mean the photo where he measures his lenght, dont match with 24 cm he look alot smaller, imagine if he had his hand holding the ruler
What do you mean "it looks smaller"? There's nothing to compare to except the ruler, I think you're falling prey to one of those brain-perception things, like the spinning ballerina. because there's onthing to compare to and the penis is proportionally the same as a normal penis, i.e. it's not girthy for it's length or vice versa.

And the pic where he use a measure tape, you can see his hand and see hes not that long, he just use close up and hes almost laying down for pretends his cock reach his face
He got barely 2inch wide while measuring the base (+cock ring), and get 7.5 inch in circumference...
That same angle you're complaining about also means you can't use his hand as an accurate emasurement, and he might have big hands...
If you check out his gallery of reaction pics, there are pics of him holding an iphone next to his dick, as well as better hand holding pics of you want.
Also, in the other gallery, there's a ruler width measurement showing 6cm wide, which equates to roughly 7.5 around.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's one thing: his dick stays a consistent width up to the 8cm mark and suddenly bugles out.

Another thing: the dick in the girth picture curves to the left (from his perspective) and the dick in the length picture is straight.

Miro92

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Definitely fake, his cock doesn't even look big, seems average to me, and if he was really that big his glans would be like 1/3 of his whole cock which would be weird as fuck for a 24 cm cock. There is just something wrong in his pic.
And the reactions you can get anyway with this camera angle, even with a 6 incher probably. And he also admits to pump before going on cam. His cock just doesn't look healthy and nice, that's probably also the main reason why he gets reactions, not because he is big.

sumbodii

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What makes it obvious?

The inches seem to match the cm, 2.5cm per inch.
I'm not so sure either, but so much about all his pictures just feel off.

If he was really so big why doesn't he have any 'natural' pictures. The measurement ones are all super zoomed in to make his dick fill up the entire frame, and all the omegle pics are taken from a low angle. Low angles are the best way to make your dick seem much bigger especially if you play with the perspective by having the rest of your body in the background.

Also look at how blurry his dick is in the pictures where his dick isn't all on its own:
Some examples: http://xhamster.com/photos/view/6804280-118594268.html#content
http://xhamster.com/photos/view/6804280-118595999.html#content
http://xhamster.com/photos/view/6804280-118594523.html#content

Those are some straight up shenanigans. I have no doubt he doctored those pics after the fact, and if he really was 9.5 x 7.5 why would he even need to bother? It seems very likely he's going to some lengths to create a massive dick persona and employing a fake ruler isn't unthinkable to achieve that goal.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, so apparently a lot of people feel that the picture is off in some way but nobody can point to anything specific except vague stuff about how the pic is zoomed in or how it's "obviously" fake?

Honsetly, I can't help but wonder if there's a subconscious bias at play here, like maybe some of you have decided they don't exist, so your brain is automatically like "Hmm, this can't be right".