I found something that most of you never needed

D_Peter Potamus

Account Disabled
Media
I'm middle aged, and these would probably fit me just fine!
I know a few women that had their first sexual experience as a very young teen, and their Bf's (age 12 to 14 yo.) were already twice the size I am now!! They would have to wear Magnums at that age!!
Sad but true.

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Could just be a marketing ploy, to take the embarresment out of buying 'Tiny guy condoms, for the under-endowed' from the shop.

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Could just be a marketing ploy, to take the embarresment out of buying 'Tiny guy condoms, for the under-endowed' from the shop.

You could be right. The Lifestyles Condoms survey has made me aware that 'standard' condoms are probably too loose for maybe 1/5 or 1/4 of all adult men. So the majority of young teenagers probably need small condoms.

I was a smallish skinny kid and hit puberty a bit late, so I didn't grow into standard sized condoms until I was about 16-17. I first had sex when I was 15. I was worried that the condom would slip off. If they had been available in different sizes back then (late 1960s) I'd have been more secure with a smaller size, but a condom that labels you 'small' might have put me off.

So unless they are packaged in such a way that they don't scream 'this guy has a really small cock!' I doubt they'll sell very well.

When I was in my teens I couldn't bring myself to go into a shop to buy condoms. I used to cycle miles to a pub that had a condom vending machine in a 'gents' toilet (men's room) which was accessible from the car park. I hope there are more options discrete for young teenagers these days.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Actually I'm kinda PISSED. Because when I was twelve I barely knew what my dick was for (other than taking a whiz), much less knowing it'd might have to "dress" for the occasion. :rolleyes:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread has been monitored very closely by the moderators since it was started. Let's no talk about sexualizing minors or it will be closed.
On behalf of the moderators,
ny

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
This thread has been monitored very closely by the moderators since it was started. Let's no talk about sexualizing minors or it will be closed.
On behalf of the moderators,
ny
Well the link posted seems to have beaten you to it, I'm afraid. :frown1:

As mentioned above, seems reasonable to just assume the "tiny sizes" are for the more modestly endowed?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well the link posted seems to have beaten you to it, I'm afraid. :frown1:

As mentioned above, seems reasonable to just assume the "tiny sizes" are for the more modestly endowed?

To the best of my knowledge the link does not show images of minors or talk about explicit sexual activities; only that such a product exists and that they are marketed to minors. If the conversation stays in that realm it does not fall outside of what the owner of this site allows for LPSG discussions.

I only posted because if we start talking about explicit sexual experiences or it goes into pedophiles as a proposed market for the product the thread is going to get taken off the board. l don't think this belongs on an adult site, but I don't make the decisions alone of what stays or goes without discussing it with the other moderators.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
To the best of my knowledge the link does not show images of minors or talk about explicit sexual activities; only that such a product exists and that they are marketed to minors. If the conversation stays in that realm it does not fall outside of what the owner of this site allows for LPSG discussions.

I only posted because if we start talking about explicit sexual experiences or it goes into pedophiles as a proposed market for the product the thread is going to get taken off the board. l don't think this belongs on an adult site, but I don't make the decisions alone of what stays or goes without discussing it with the other moderators.
Hey no problem, just haven't posted in YEARS and you have a scary eye avatar now. :tongue:

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think it is a good idea - some guys were early I remember. I got a bud who is 42 years old and his son is 30! I am closer in age to his son. He didn't even know what he was doing when he lost his virginity. He was the oldest of 5 so it seemed like a younger sibling to him and the grandparents raised him. VERY strange to be that close in age with a parent when you are adults! I am guessing that these condoms would have helped out a lot had they been around then... then again... its all about education and who's to say that 11-12 year olds even know what they are or when to use them!