Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I got an extender, and I'll let you guys know if it works and how well it works. According to the directions I need to use it pretty consistently over a month before I see initial gains, and then more gains in more months of use.

My starting size is 7x6.

I'll keep you posted :)

Boinkerz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alright I'll post some tonight I guess. The instructions have you wear the extender for 5 days at 1.5 inches shorter than your erect length, so right now it doesnt even feel like I'm wearing anything it is quite comfortable and I can walk around with clothes on without any issues.

After these first 5 days is when you begin to wear it for much longer periods of time, while slowly and gradually increasing the length of the extender.

Boinkerz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've hit the 6 day mark, so now the wear time goes from 3 hours a day to 6 hours, and I added a .5 centimeter extension. Will have to do this for 5 days before I move on to the next step.

Boinkerz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually forget it's even on a lot of the time, and have worn it out while driving and to starbucks etc. It doesn't show at all and doesn't effect walking and what not.

You are however supposed to remove it every 2 hours to give your member a quick massage and break, usually around the 3 hour mark and 6 hour mark you start to feel a little discomfort, but that is when you have to take it off anyway.

So so far so good. The claim is gains after 1 month + the 15 day starting period, so we'll see when the time comes.

Boinkerz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another update, I'm now on the 11th day, so I have increased the length of the extender by .5 centimeters and now will wear it for 8 hours for the next 5 days as instructed.

I know I've only been using it a short period, but I can definitely see HOW this can work if you stay consistent with it.

Boinkerz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know I know :p It's gonna take some dedication to wear this thing for so long. I don't really believe their claim that I'll go from 7 inches to 8 in 4 months, and supposedly even to 10 inches for a year of use, but I'll try to stick with it at least for the month after this initial "adaptation period" because thats when they say you will see initial gains.