I Guess Size DOES Matter - Please Help!

cnw400

Just Browsing
Media
:eek: One of my best friend obsesses about the size of his penis. We were chatting on the phone the other day about this and so we traded photos of each other's members via Messenger. I am longe and considerably bigger around, but he's no slouch and has the quite the Lady Pleaser. He said, "Yours is much bigger." I told him that I really didn't think this was such a major issue, he has been married (now dovorced), has had several girlfriends, each of them telling him he is better hung than many of the men they have known or been with. He seems to need the affirmation that he is indeed the Hunk About Town but it seems that despite the assurance I give him, he still feels inadequate:confused: . I've gotten tired of trying to tell him otherwise and he seems to attach so much importance to this - what would you suggest I tell him that I've not already told him that will help get along in life and not worry about something he's not really able to do anything much about?

Gain on 10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you should suck him off and show your appreciation of his huge dick personally. That will give him the confidence he really needs, in my estimation. See, when you traded pictures, you broke his confidence. His erections are now your responsibility. You broke, you buy.