Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would love to read erotic books with a female protagonist or a female Pov but written by authors who knows how to write sexy times with men... Male gay authors
Well the master is D.H. Lawrence, one of the greatest writers in the english language. Clearly bisexual and writes high-brow romance with female protagonists. Some of my favorites, each with a female protagonist: The Rainbow, Women in Love, The Plumed Serpent

a couple more contemporary ones, one is Clive Barker, a gay man but has all kinds of eroticism in his gothic horror books. I can't think of one with a female protagonist though but there are moments of female POV in his books.

Thomas Pynchon doesn't talk about his private life but I think that it is clear through his writing that he is bisexual, and most of his books have hot sex in them. Against the Day is my favorite from him and has some great eroticism in it. but not really female protagonists in most his novels, occasional female POV. The Crying of Lot 49 had a female protagonist but there was nothing sexy in that one.

Reactions: LPSG Simon