I need a little help & blond Cody eye candy!!

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ok guys.............I wanted to download a trailer from Colt studios and I have Windows Media 11. I wanted to SAVE the trailer but didn't know HOW. Could somebody help me (and be specific please because I'm NOT computer saavy!) And for your help I'm downloading a little eye candy for your effort. His name is Cory and I sure would like to get a few more pics of him if anyone has any --- he's from Southern Strokes!! THANKS! D

Attachments

jonluke6ft2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think the reason you did not get a response, is because the pics you posted are NOT EYE CANDY. That dude is nasty looking. JMO. I do not know what you are describing, or I would help you.

comically

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ok guys.............I wanted to download a trailer from Colt studios and I have Windows Media 11. I wanted to SAVE the trailer but didn't know HOW. Could somebody help me (and be specific please because I'm NOT computer saavy!) And for your help I'm downloading a little eye candy for your effort. His name is Cory and I sure would like to get a few more pics of him if anyone has any --- he's from Southern Strokes!! THANKS! D

Two responses:
  • Cory is NOT a blond:wink:
  • Far from constituting eye-candy, he looks a bit sinister to me:eek:
But then, "one man's meat is another man's poison", "to each his own", etc, etc. If he rings your bell:smile:, then good for you.

LPSGeezer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Whenever I download something to my desktop it is automatically there and there's no need to SAVE it to any program unless I want to, why not drag it and drop it into your video folder once you have downloaded it to the desktop. If media player is your default player it will open up every time in Win Media Player 11 as long as it is set as the default.

P.S. you can become computer savvy by going to Google.com and typing in, How to learn about computers and find everything that you'll ever need to know outside of a training course, and even some of those are available online for free. Good Luck!