I need sum Skype jerk off buddies!

D_cvher650ii

Experimental Member
Media
Hi. If u wanna jerk off n cum with me on skype then add me: blazingfire50

You have to be fit/athletic, hot, and preferably be between 18-23y/o...I'm 18. If I add u and you're not to my expectations I will politely hangup coz I need sum1 to get my blood rushing :wink:

I dont care if we don't even talk as long as sum good jerking off takes place.

So hope to blow my load with you soon!

D_cvher650ii

Experimental Member
Media
hahaha u just replied...but seriosly I've already received a handful of contact requests and have managed to find sum1 who's already blown my load :) ...remember its not quantity but rather quality that matters.

D_Ben Twilly

Experimental Member
Media
Quality not quantity is a good attitude to have, because not a lot of people are going to want to share their bodies with a kid who will hang up on you if you're not good enough for him, without even having the civility to tell you so.

D_cvher650ii

Experimental Member
Media
Hi...I havent been on in a while..been really busy...so I only have like the next 30min to myself so if you wanna jerk add me on skype quick fast...lol

D_cvher650ii

Experimental Member
Media
bump ;-) ...its amazing how everytime u wanna jerk no one is online n wen ur just checking ur skype n its impossible to j/o u see the bestest of pple...so I hope today is different coz Im locked n loaded n ready to go!!!