i think i'm gonna fail my philosophy exam tomorrow

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just look at it like this.

The ideal is an idea. And thus different from reality.
But reality isn't always what it seems and everyone has a subjective look on it.
SO...reality is actually an idea and therefor...is reality an ideal.

So you're hot in someone elses eyes, although you may not think so.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
that lazy ass hasn't started grading them yet, so i prolly won't find out til monday. he also cut class short today. we have 4 class days, and then a final. we have 5 more chapters for cover, according to his syllabus. i like him as a person, but he sucks as a teacher. i feel like my money was wasted :frown1:

EDIT: i full on kicked ass and took names in my public speaking class's debate! after each debate, 3 peoples were chosen for vote, yah? i won 3-0!!!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Surferboy, I just read about that fellow who killed himself on webcam and learned that he was a student at your college. I hope he wasn't anyone you knew. (I confess that I looked into your profile to see whether you had posted in the last couple of days and so to make sure that it wasn't you!)

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
first off, i got an 80 on my midterm, and that's before he's determined the curve (he's only graded like, 3/4 of the tests). a lot of peoples made in the 70s and upper 60s, so after the curve, i prolly got an A

and no, i didn't know him. i think he went to south campus or something. he lived in pembroke pines, i believe, which is near south campus. so no, it wasn't me, nor was it someone i know. but mahalo for the concern, calboner *hug*