I think someone may have cum inside me if though i didnt want them to!

21yogayboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yea so im holiday and last night i met two older guys (like 30) they were boyfreinds and they were both hot and one had a 9" dick i told them before i met i didnt want bareback... and they both put condoms on in front of me. The seemed like really nice guys they told me where they worked and stuff and after it they told me theres names and said to keep in touch.

I sucked one why the other one fucked me an then they swapped. They both asked if they could cum inaide me and i said no as i was sucking the other guys cock. Then as it was getting late i said i had to go and they both wanked why i sucked them and licked there balls, then they both cum quite alot over my face...

But ive woke up this morning cum farting, tbh when i cum fart usually i can tell its cum by the smell but i cant this time, so im wondering if its just a mix of lube and like stuff from my insides cause the hung guy fucked me. But my stomach has been bubbling a bit like i have been cummed in im confused i messaged them this morning asking if they had or not and im waiting for there reply but yea... I dont think they did but im sortov cumfarting so im confused... anyone else had these experiences??? help!???

PS: Yea i did a massive like cum fart again and sticky stuff did cum out but it really doesnt smell of cum so im confused. I dont know about other people but sometimes when i go the toilet... not even after sex sometimes i do get a tiny layer of see through cum looking liquid on the tissue.

I hope they didnt cause if they did it was without consent and although i think creampieing and breeding is hot as fuck I dont do it with random hookups and only rarely do it because i dont want HIV. Anyone had a similar experience guys? Help? x

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm guessing you are getting a lot of lube and mucus from your rectum mixed together and expelling. Your rectum produced mucus in abundance - and certain things may stimulate that production. You may have a slight allergy to the ingredients is the lube or the condoms. In my case I develop a seasonal allergy twice a year where I really secrete a noticeable amount of mucus - rectal and lungs. @Tbprivate has offered excellent advice and I endorse it totally. When you have even a hint of a possibility that you were exposed see a doctor or hit a clinic for the PEP.

Condoms are not 100% so it is entirely possible one of your partners had an inadvertent spill, but you are relying on your own sense of smell, which is a fair indicator. Again, get the PEP, better safe than sorry.

Good luck.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To add insult to injury for a situation like this. California last year, dumbed down the crime of knowingly passing on HIV to someone from a felony to a misdemeanor.

I'd discuss tricks people use to stealth breed but I don't want to give stupid people ideas.

But yes, it should be a felony.

winesthel945

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
PEP is a good move, good advice above.

Mucus naturally produced by your lower intestines can look a bit like cum. Also, cum actually gets absorbed by the rectum after an hour or so... that's part of the function of it, to recycle water and make your stool more firm. So if you're feeling like there's cum in there after more than an hour or two, it's probably not.

But some things to think about in the future: You should make sure that you check that they haven't removed the condoms mid-fuck. Just let your hand drift down while they're fucking you and feel to make sure it's still there. Sometimes it falls off, sometimes people will secretly remove it.

Meanwhile, you should also be thinking about getting on PrEP so that even if a condom breaks, you're in a better defensive position in case of accident or people being assholes.

Good luck!

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally, I would suggest it as smart, that if one does not know the men one is having sex with, and one needs condoms to be used, to only be fucked in positions where one can see if the condom is being manipulated (cowgirl, missionary, etc). That way one can know for sure if it stayed on.

AdamHenry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
PEP immediately if you aren't sure.

I have a friend who became HIV positive after being steathed. Some really fucked up people out there.

To add insult to injury for a situation like this. California last year, dumbed down the crime of knowingly passing on HIV to someone from a felony to a misdemeanor.

Reactions: malakos

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
HIV can be a dreadful disease although I hear it’s easier to manage nowadays.

It’s unbelievable there are guys wanting to catch it (bug chasing), and some who have it are willing to take risks and pass it on to others.

Outside of relationships I always have safe(r) sex;
accepting everyone is able to make their own decisions and choices I question why some still risk their health having BB sex with random strangers.

Some say they lose their erection when using a condom or the feeling is not the same but sharing intimate moments with a stranger requires more than trust. It takes seconds to rubber up.

Reactions: AdamHenry

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
PEP immediately if you aren't sure.

I have a friend who became HIV positive after being steathed. Some really fucked up people out there.
Stealthing is Rape pure and simple and don't let anyone convince you either.
Sorry to hear about your friend, being double violated must of been really hard.

Reactions: AdamHenry

winesthel945

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

That's a mischaracterization of what happened. The law focused on "exposure" and was a relic of a prior age of fear, ignorance, and had no room in it for today's reality of undetectable viral loads. The previous law defined someone with zero viral load as still technically committing a felony. Moreover, HIV was the *only* disease under CA law that was a felony, so if you knew you had any other communicable and potentially debilitating disease, only HIV was a felony under the old law.

Under the old law, there were prosecutions even where there was no physical contact, there were prosecutions even when no fluids were exchanged, and prosecutions when there was no evidence of transmission. "In California 800 people were charged under HIV criminalization laws between 1988 and 2014. In 98 percent of those cases, the prosecution wasn’t required to prove the defendant had intended to transmit HIV to another person. None of the cases — that’s right, zero — required that transmission of HIV had occurred before the defendant was charged." (HIV Is Not A Crime in California) The law kept on the books the sentencing enhancement for HIV-positive people who rape people.

But there was evidence that people were resisting being tested, because if you don't get tested, you can't be accused of knowing you have HIV. That's a bad outcome of a flawed law, but totally predictable. Making having sex while having HIV isn't good public policy and the pearl-clutching around this update to the law is a bit sad.

As bill's author wrote:

"California law treats every other serious and deadly infectious disease as a misdemeanor. Only HIV is singled out for harsh felony treatment. That’s wrong and makes no sense. SB 239 doesn’t eliminate criminal penalties for reckless behavior by people living with HIV. Rather, it simply aligns our criminal treatment of HIV with how we treat every other serious infectious disease in existence: as a misdemeanor. That’s why the Los Angeles and San Francisco District Attorneys endorsed the bill and no law enforcement agencies opposed it.

"Under current California law, you don’t have to infect anyone with HIV — or even create a risk of infection — to be guilty of a felony and sentenced to state prison. If you are non-infectious — for example, if you are on medication and thus can’t infect anyone — you’re still guilty. For one of the felonies, relating to sex workers, you’re guilty even if you never have physical contact with the person. These laws are extreme."

There's a lot of other really good reasons for that change in law; I'd urge you to read them and not parrot right-wing and bigoted/fear-based attacks: We Modernized California’s HIV Criminal Laws & the Right Wing Attacked

Last edited:
Reactions: slipmoisi

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Interesting story.... you stated that both of them put on condoms before your started having sex. They were taking turns fucking you as you sucked their dicks. Did you not notice that they had removed the condoms? If so, it was up to you to ask them to stop. With that said, I do realize that age is playing a factor here with you and possible inexperience. We all have got caught up in the moment. I cannot imaging being with 2 guys at the same time, earlier in life. I'm sure this was the case for you. As far as them cumming in you, well it's quite possible they did. Nothing you can do about it now. Think of it as a learning experience.

The one thing you are most concerned about is catching HIV.... when you should be worried about catching one of the several STDs out there. Which are a greater risk then transmission of HIV. This seems to be a common thing these days. It's time for you and all the other guys out there to be concerned about STDs as much as HIV. I would suggest you go to your doctor and get a full panel ran, to set a base line. Get the HPV vaccine before you reach the age of 26. After that you cannot get one. HPV is the most transmitted STD now. There is no cure, no medications to slow it down. Most guys do not even know they have, until it rears it ugly head. Usually in the form of genital warts and Anal warts.

It's time to stop blaming the other person. Take control of what happens with your body. It takes two in order for it to be considered sex. Other wise your just jerking off or playing with dildos on yourself.

Have continued fun and enjoy yourself. Just be aware and educate yourself.

He is taking control of his body! He requested the 2 guys wear condoms.

He’s a young guy and even during the thrill of experiencing a threesome he still demanded safe sex; it’s the next morning that he became concerned due to his bodily functions.

Cut him some slack, he’s here for advice not blame.

Reactions: mutualjax

AdamHenry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
That's a mischaracterization of what happened. The law focused on "exposure" and was a relic of a prior age of fear, ignorance, and had no room in it for today's reality of undetectable viral loads. The previous law defined someone with zero viral load as still technically committing a felony. Moreover, HIV was the *only* disease under CA law that was a felony, so if you knew you had any other communicable and potentially debilitating disease, only HIV was a felony under the old law.

Under the old law, there were prosecutions even where there was no physical contact, there were prosecutions even when no fluids were exchanged, and prosecutions when there was no evidence of transmission. "In California 800 people were charged under HIV criminalization laws between 1988 and 2014. In 98 percent of those cases, the prosecution wasn’t required to prove the defendant had intended to transmit HIV to another person. None of the cases — that’s right, zero — required that transmission of HIV had occurred before the defendant was charged." (HIV Is Not A Crime in California) The law kept on the books the sentencing enhancement for HIV-positive people who rape people.

But there was evidence that people were resisting being tested, because if you don't get tested, you can't be accused of knowing you have HIV. That's a bad outcome of a flawed law, but totally predictable. Making having sex while having HIV isn't good public policy and the pearl-clutching around this update to the law is a bit sad.

As bill's author wrote:

"California law treats every other serious and deadly infectious disease as a misdemeanor. Only HIV is singled out for harsh felony treatment. That’s wrong and makes no sense. SB 239 doesn’t eliminate criminal penalties for reckless behavior by people living with HIV. Rather, it simply aligns our criminal treatment of HIV with how we treat every other serious infectious disease in existence: as a misdemeanor. That’s why the Los Angeles and San Francisco District Attorneys endorsed the bill and no law enforcement agencies opposed it.

"Under current California law, you don’t have to infect anyone with HIV — or even create a risk of infection — to be guilty of a felony and sentenced to state prison. If you are non-infectious — for example, if you are on medication and thus can’t infect anyone — you’re still guilty. For one of the felonies, relating to sex workers, you’re guilty even if you never have physical contact with the person. These laws are extreme."

There's a lot of other really good reasons for that change in law; I'd urge you to read them and not parrot right-wing and bigoted/fear-based attacks: We Modernized California’s HIV Criminal Laws & the Right Wing Attacked

It wasn't a right wing fear tactic. I got the info from California's Legislative website after i saw the article in the news paper. It is reduced to a misdemeanor correct? It's a very expensive disease correct? No right wing and whatever buzz word you want to use to social justice it can change that.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yea so im holiday and last night i met two older guys (like 30) they were boyfreinds and they were both hot and one had a 9" dick i told them before i met i didnt want bareback... and they both put condoms on in front of me. The seemed like really nice guys they told me where they worked and stuff and after it they told me theres names and said to keep in touch.

I sucked one why the other one fucked me an then they swapped. They both asked if they could cum inaide me and i said no as i was sucking the other guys cock. Then as it was getting late i said i had to go and they both wanked why i sucked them and licked there balls, then they both cum quite alot over my face...

But ive woke up this morning cum farting, tbh when i cum fart usually i can tell its cum by the smell but i cant this time, so im wondering if its just a mix of lube and like stuff from my insides cause the hung guy fucked me. But my stomach has been bubbling a bit like i have been cummed in im confused i messaged them this morning asking if they had or not and im waiting for there reply but yea... I dont think they did but im sortov cumfarting so im confused... anyone else had these experiences??? help!???

PS: Yea i did a massive like cum fart again and sticky stuff did cum out but it really doesnt smell of cum so im confused. I dont know about other people but sometimes when i go the toilet... not even after sex sometimes i do get a tiny layer of see through cum looking liquid on the tissue.

I hope they didnt cause if they did it was without consent and although i think creampieing and breeding is hot as fuck I dont do it with random hookups and only rarely do it because i dont want HIV. Anyone had a similar experience guys? Help? x

Interesting story.... you stated that both of them put on condoms before your started having sex. They were taking turns fucking you as you sucked their dicks. Did you not notice that they had removed the condoms? If so, it was up to you to ask them to stop. With that said, I do realize that age is playing a factor here with you and possible inexperience. We all have got caught up in the moment. I cannot imaging being with 2 guys at the same time, earlier in life. I'm sure this was the case for you. As far as them cumming in you, well it's quite possible they did. Nothing you can do about it now. Think of it as a learning experience.

The one thing you are most concerned about is catching HIV.... when you should be worried about catching one of the several STDs out there. Which are a greater risk then transmission of HIV. This seems to be a common thing these days. It's time for you and all the other guys out there to be concerned about STDs as much as HIV. I would suggest you go to your doctor and get a full panel ran, to set a base line. Get the HPV vaccine before you reach the age of 26. After that you cannot get one. HPV is the most transmitted STD now. There is no cure, no medications to slow it down. Most guys do not even know they have, until it rears it ugly head. Usually in the form of genital warts and Anal warts.

It's time to stop blaming the other person. Take control of what happens with your body. It takes two in order for it to be considered sex. Other wise your just jerking off or playing with dildos on yourself.

Have continued fun and enjoy yourself. Just be aware and educate yourself.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is taking control of his body! He requested the 2 guys wear condoms.

He’s a young guy and even during the thrill of experiencing a threesome he still demanded safe sex; it’s the next morning that he became concerned due to his bodily functions.

Cut him some slack, he’s here for advice not blame.
Excuse me..I gave him plenty of advice.... Not going to dispute it with you either.

winesthel945

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It wasn't a right wing fear tactic. I got the info from California's Legislative website after i saw the article in the news paper. It is reduced to a misdemeanor correct? It's a very expensive disease correct? No right wing and whatever buzz word you want to use to social justice it can change that.

If you're going to be logical about it, be logical then. Hep C is an expensive disease too, but knowingly transmitting it was not a felony under the old law, only HIV. Moreover, the felony applied even if you merely having HIV, even if no intent to transmit, much less actual proof of infection. That makes it illogical and fear-based, not sound public policy. It's not about social justice -- or whatever buzz word you want to use -- it's about making policy based on science and reason and logic.

The new law changes the focus to look at what is really the bad thing: trying to maliciously infect someone with something. Singling out any particular disease for extra punishment is fear-based and irrational, which is never a good basis for making public health policy. And there's a reason why prosecutors were fine with the change in the law. The main folks opposed are those operating with a political agenda based on irrational fear and/or bigotry.

I have had same happen after being fucked raw by my husband and he doesn’t cum in my ass... gassy, wet, lube-y, mucus-y farts - for a few hours.

If you’re not experiencing the smell, volume and urgency of expelling cum from your ass, I would say you’re okay.