i want to be thicker

newcastle

Sexy Member
Media
I have often heard that there is nothing that can be done to enlarge you cock. Will these procedures really work? I guess I am average (check the pics) but I do want more girth.

Any sceptics turned believers?

Lemou

Experimental Member
Media
Well... I don't believe in those silly pumps and that kind of stuff...

I don't really know why, but it's looks like, it's hurts abit.. Hehe

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, check out my pics in my gallery and you will see that when there's a will there's a way. Pumping Kicks the ass of any exercise out there, but it is not easy! The inner foreskin is not to be messed with, it must be coaxed to expand. The rest of the cock will follow it's lead. Be very carefull and only use a tube that is 1/4 inch wider then thr diameter of your penis. Flared tubes and metal pumps with hand gauges are the best. Keep your jimmy warm and Use a massager on the tube for circulation. You can never have enough lube, use petroleum jelly it is the only substance with the viscocity to protect your inner foreskin from RIPPING or TEARING. Go Slow and understand any permanent growth will take years and a firm commitment to size. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THE FEELING OF A BIG FAT COCK BETWEEN YOUR LEGS! Ciao

daytimer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You are soooo right tripod. I am sitting typing this with my cylinder firmly attached and the feeling is great, regardless of what the results may be :biggrin1: and I find that my morning wood is better and the overall size has increased, if only by a small amount - enough to be reassuring any way and it looks better to me :wink: :wink: . The sad part is that if you let off for a few days it all seems to shrink back, so you have to keep at it Newcastle and be patient. Have a look at tiger pumping.com for some examples of what can be achieved and some good instructions. :rolleyes:
DT

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope that tube is packin' tight Daytimer, I salute your pump. Viva la Grande!