I went to the flea market to buy

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
II View attachment 75092651
It's only a game on LPSG Chuck, yet , I suppose you still need to keep up the sore loser routine.
I am not playing the sore loser routine, I am playing the play the game by the standards set

Which- is played like the supermarket thread; use the last letter of the last posters reply for example if I use butter churn you would then use napkin holder and so on and so forth, now that's not too hard to figure is it??

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am not playing the sore loser routine, I am playing the play the game by the standards set

Which- is played like the supermarket thread; use the last letter of the last posters reply for example if I use butter churn you would then use napkin holder and so on and so forth, now that's not too hard to figure is it??
I suppose so Chuck. Yet the poster who replied to your "Erector Set" replied with.. "The Best Of Abba"

Or is that to hard for you to figure out? Or, do you wish to alter the rules?

Have you got the drift of why people stopped playing this game? I was a member who helped you play it. But yeah, keep up the usual abuse.

Last edited:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suppose so Chuck. Yet the poster who replied to your "Erector Set" replied with.. "The Best Of Abba"

Have you got the drift of why people stopped playing this game? I was a member who helped you play it. But yeah, keep up the usual abuse.
Take your convenient memory out of your ass and look; I DID.
Look dude, it's not anything to blow out of proportion, right? Just think of your replies.
Now I told you before there's no animosity, so let's play the game.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

IN WHICH CASE, YOU SHOULD'VE FOUND SOMETHING ELSE BESIDES THE TITLE OF THE ALBUM/RECORD.
Because that it is what it is, a record and/album. It's the name of the object, not the title therein.

Traction slip treads for hardwood floors.