Id: "buttman" From Pigboyruben

Bbuilderbottom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The BBbulider is disgusting juiced mass, SeanBoy is nice. None of them come close to BBB and Buttman.

Lol can't please everyone that is for sure.

I was 6' 200lbs there, not necessarily stats that constitute as "disgusting mass" juiced. I ONLY ever shoot right after lifting so I can be pumped as I possibly can be cause I get off on watching myself. It's all pre-workout, post workout carb cycle and loading - and a GOOD tan and lighting. Plus I've been lifting for nearly 20 years...

Marcu5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I was 6' 200lbs there, not necessarily stats that constitute as "disgusting mass" juiced. I ONLY ever shoot right after lifting so I can be pumped as I possibly can be cause I get off on watching myself. It's all pre-workout, post workout carb cycle and loading - and a GOOD tan and lighting. Plus I've been lifting for nearly 20 years...

Bbuilderbottom, you are HOT and SEXY :) ... Keep doing what you do and continue sharing your HOT and SEXY body

Topbreed

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

DLbutchbottom

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

You are hot as fuck, amazing body, insanely hot ass, take a huge dick and are very handsome for the cherry on top of the sundae. Don't listen to the few who might say otherwise - you have LOTS of fans my friend ;).

Bbuilderbottom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You are hot as fuck, amazing body, insanely hot ass, take a huge dick and are very handsome for the cherry on top of the sundae. Don't listen to the few who might say otherwise - you have LOTS of fans my friend ;).

You are way to kind my man. But thanks for the kind words. Remember guys I am no different than anyone else on here, I'm a nerd first bodybuilder bottom second. :) I will say it sure is a hell of a lot of fun taking on some huge tops in spandex gear and making vids. You'd be surprised how hard I have a time of finding willful participants though...hung, fit and willing to take me on in front of a vid cam setup is not always so easy to arrange.

alexbickle

Cherished Member
Media
Let's hope the full video gets posted soon

QRWy4lv.jpg

Camboslice

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Nice way to stay above it. Good on you!

Reactions: Dantezz1