Idle hands

girth martinez

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
so i was watching tv not really doing anything, no one was around so i slide my hand down my pants and start playing with my thing, not masturbating but like, wiggling it and doing the helicopter because it was soft. i didnt really even think about what i was doing, i just do stuff like that when no one is around. does anyone else do stuff like that or am i just weird?

I think you might have missed something in your childhood like exploring creeks, running barefoot along a beach, fishing, using imagination to create perpetual motion and stuff :) :)

Do you lift of the ground when helicoptering? I don't :) I fail. I used to be able to self suck too, way before internet was invented and it became fashionable. Now I wonder what purpose was achieved from my being able to suck my own cock.

Nup...can't think of anything that may help humanity evolve with that one.

Do you think a vid of Obama self sucking or helicoptering would help world peace?

Am pretty sure the Russians would think he had a couple of nukes strapped to the copter :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

girth martinez

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think you might have missed something in your childhood like exploring creeks, running barefoot along a beach, fishing, using imagination to create perpetual motion and stuff :) :)

Do you lift of the ground when helicoptering? I don't :) I fail. I used to be able to self suck too, way before internet was invented and it became fashionable. Now I wonder what purpose was achieved from my being able to suck my own cock.

Nup...can't think of anything that may help humanity evolve with that one.

Do you think a vid of Obama self sucking or helicoptering would help world peace?

Am pretty sure the Russians would think he had a couple of nukes strapped to the copter :) :)

that was freaking hilarious bro lol

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

I dunno about world peace. But I'm pretty sure the US Congress would form a select committee to investigate "Coptergate".