If I have big balls my load is gonna be bigger?

HotRod65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm with him. No correlation at all. Your balls produce sperm only, which accounts for no more than 1% of your total ejaculate by volume, so it can't make any difference how big your balls are. The prostate gland only accounts for about 30 % and the seminal vescicles produce the rest. My enlarged prostate is about four times normal size, but it doesn't help me produce large loads. If there's a simple way to get those tiny little seminal vescicles to produce a lot more of their stuff, will somebody please tell us all !!
Till then I'll just dream about being able to shoot a whole cupful in thirty squirts, instead of only a spoonful.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm with him. No correlation at all. Your balls produce sperm only, which accounts for no more than 1% of your total ejaculate by volume, so it can't make any difference how big your balls are. The prostate gland only accounts for about 30 % and the seminal vescicles produce the rest. My enlarged prostate is about four times normal size, but it doesn't help me produce large loads. If there's a simple way to get those tiny little seminal vescicles to produce a lot more of their stuff, will somebody please tell us all !!
Till then I'll just dream about being able to shoot a whole cupful in thirty squirts, instead of only a spoonful.
now was that nice to end it that way??:spankme:

discretehang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have pretty large low hangers and shoot huge loads but i dont think the 2 are related in my case i think my loads are big as i only shoot once or twice a week