Illness in family

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Members,

I know you haven't seen me around as much lately. I have a fmaily member very ill. I do check in the mod forum to see what is going on and I am trying to keep up with everything here. But I was out from Monday until tonight. I will be out again for the next few days.

I hope for a very happy family here at the LPSG. All can't all be rosey all the time. And we certainly don't and shouldn't agree on everythiing.

I do hope though we can in the end respect each other as people of noble worth.

My father taught me that he might disagree with every word a person said, but he would give his life to defend the right of the person to express his opinion.

Slander and libel of course are not freedoms of speech guaranteed by the US Bill of Rights.

And it stands to reason that if you act and talk like an asshole you won't be liked by many people.

So I hope we can be a family here that agrees and disagrees sometimes extremely strongly, yet still maintain a certain amount of respect for each other.

Respect can't be demanded. Respect must be earned and maintained.

Looking forward to returning full time soon.

Hugs to all.

Freddie

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Bro, I know a little about what's going on, and just know that my thoughts are with you now, as always. I think your family is lucky to have you around, and I hope things work out for the best for everyone. Don't worry about us, this is just internet squabbling, we'll pull through.

When time allows, your "voice of reason" is always appreciated around here, so we'll keep a seat warm for your return. Call me if you want to chat.

Much love,

Jana

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You have a great big chunk of my love "Freddie" and every good wish for a healthy outcome in a difficult time.

We miss you sorely and look forward to your return before long.

Go to your pm box Freddie please.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hope things improve with the illness, Freddie...
{{{hug}}}

That is very stressful for everyone when it is ongoing .....
My mom had multiple myeloma for a few years before she died.....but she was also 89.

At least everyone here at LPSG seems to get along reasonably well......altho' I don't read all threads.

Friends have to agree to disagree and go on to something else.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Thanks everyone for your concern. My mother who is aged is having a rough time trying tp recover from surgery and complications.

She could still go either way. However, she is stable right now.

I received both here and in private several complimentary comments to me as a person and I realy appreciate that.

I will be here when I can.

Hugs! I love you all.

Freddie

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Don't hesitate to return here to vent some feelings, either in public or PM. Stay strong, but in the face of this sadness, you can allow yourself moments of weakness, too. Let me wish the best to you and your mother. Take care of yourself, too.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
First, it should go without saying that I join with everyone else in hoping for the best, and keeping Freddie and his mother in my thoughts.

Second, I may make Freddie cringe a little with this, but as an indication of just what an amazing guy he is to have around here; despite his own woes and worries, he took time out to send me an incredibly thoughtful and concerned PM about my own minor peccadilloes while logged in. Which shows not only that he's a better man than I am, but that he's a better man than most any of us. :heart: