I'm back, ohhh yeah...

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
Ah, Romey and Brian ... it's so great to have you both back here where you belong. Now if we could just get Kyle and Jon back, I'd throw a party!:D

What, *I'M* not good enough to warrant a party all on my own.

I'm offended.

*turns back to DMW*
*Realizes DMW probably likes that*
*Turns front to DMW*
SHIT!
*Realizes he can't win either way and simply sits on DMW's face*

Silence you.:D

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
inwait8 said:
*yay* who else is coming back? Or is this just for the LPSG sweeps week?
welcome back guys!

College finals are ending for a lot of folks right now, so all us college boys who haven't forgotten about LPSG should probably resurface soon.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
madame_zora said:
About damn time! *taps foot*

Nothing is as fun without you around, love. Good thing I've got you on speed dial or I would have had a coronary. Congrats on surviving finals, and pleeeeeze repost your face on here- I miss seeing your pretty eyes.

Believe me, I've been trying. I nearly threw my laptop across the room earlier because it would not let me upload an avatar even from another website. It keeps telling me the file is too large and must be under 19KB's which means I have to make it the size of a pea or something. It totally sucks.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
SurferGirlCA said:
I agee with MZ. I was beginning to think something had happened to you, Ashlar (sorry to hear it was finals :p). I don't even see you on YM... but then I've been crazy busy, too. Welcome back! *hugz*

Oh surfergirl, i've missed you honey. *kishes*
Yeah, after I broke up with Herble, I was in school full time, working full time, moving, and I auditioned and made it into the local orchestra in the first violin section. Thus I've been going fairly mental. Now I have some time to breathe a bit ... at least until mid January.

Pappy

Media
And let me try out my new razor strap on it. You too Bri. Glad to have both you guys back with us, even if it is just for a short time.

**Starts "Flesh Pile" in honor of their return**

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pappy said:
And let me try out my new razor strap on it. You too Bri. Glad to have both you guys back with us, even if it is just for a short time.

**Starts "Flesh Pile" in honor of their return**

Yay for flesh and spankings.

Ohh me so horny.

N stuff. hahaha

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome back Ashlar,

I hope school served your well this semester. I have seen your amazing page on My space! I definitely would love to talk to you about how you did it and how you keep all of that wonderful info going at the same time.. Its good to have your wise cracks back in the mix.

Naughty

dcjohnny

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Loved the pix in your live journal update!! You're even cuter than your old avatar pic — and that's saying something! Welcome back ... and congrats on the first chair violin position. (Can't you just hear it now: "Ashlar, assume the first chair position!" Ashlar quickly scans the illustrated manual and hastens to comply...)

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
naughty said:
Welcome back Ashlar,

I hope school served your well this semester. I have seen your amazing page on My space! I definitely would love to talk to you about how you did it and how you keep all of that wonderful info going at the same time.. Its good to have your wise cracks back in the mix.

Naughty

Thanks Naughty I'd love to chat anytime you fancy darlin' :) Are you on myspace as well? I'd be happy to add you to the fold of my friends if you do :)

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dcjohnny said:
Loved the pix in your live journal update!! You're even cuter than your old avatar pic — and that's saying something! Welcome back ... and congrats on the first chair violin position. (Can't you just hear it now: "Ashlar, assume the first chair position!" Ashlar quickly scans the illustrated manual and hastens to comply...)

Aww thank you johnny :)

I must clarify though, I did not make first chair (concertmaster) nor would I have accepted it were it offered to me. I simply don't have the time. I just made the first violin SECTION, which means that I'm capable of more technical playing and for the most part I can hit all the really high notes hehe.