I'm hickboy.

Book The First
And thus, the Training did begin.

And the LuvG-d did snatch the jawbone of the nearest ass, (who were many there in number, and frozen in abject awe) and he did smite mightily and, with a vengeance begat of Luv, put the First Lesson smartly to the assembled throngs, sparing none from the fury of his deep and abundant Luv.

And the LuvG-d saw that it was Fun.


Have you eaten a few beans this morning? hahahahah
 
Have you eaten a few beans this morning? hahahahah

Nay. I live on Luv supreme.

Do not ye partake of the mortal fruit but feed it instead to thine enemies, and they shall writhe in fluent flatulence, speaking not in tongues, but issuing netherly gasps and sputterings of high octane babble. They shalt annihilate themselves with anal inhalation.

:cool:
 
If there was a reason, I would be concerned. Having no reason is very relaxing.

Anyone remember the late great Ian Dury?

Reasons to be cheerful are three.
 
Nay. I live on Luv supreme.

Do not ye partake of the mortal fruit but feed it instead to thine enemies, and they shall writhe in fluent flatulence, speaking not in tongues, but issuing netherly gasps and sputterings of high octane babble. They shalt annihilate themselves with anal inhalation.

:cool:
Lo, do not disturb he who is ripe with intestinal discomfort. For he shall cloud the earth with uninhalable air and toxic fumes. That which I know well....:biggrin1: