I'm terribly sorry

:fest30:Congratulations, HUNG MUSCLE
on your
40th Birthday:fest06:
and the accumulation of 3000 Posts!:fest30:
:laola:
​


You are an impressive man, HungMuscle,
and you have my respect and admiration.
Thank you for all you add to LPSG.
Looking forward to many more years of you here.

All the best,

Sam
​
 
Is it really only 3,000 posts that you have beguiled me with, Hung Muscle. There could be no way there would be haters towards you. You are one awesome guy and I have enjoyed reading your posts and viewing your gallery.
I, for one, cannot believe that you are turning forty soon...I guess I'll have to count the rings on your, well...we'll leave that to your potty mouthed imagination. :wink:
Congratulations on your posts and birthday.....I look forward to many more of both with you.
xoxo, Frat.
 
Hung Muscle, the classics never go out of style.

Keep posting, and have a great birthday. Once you get over the hill, you pick up speed!:tongue:
 
Yeah! Happy birthday to you! you live in azul {waters} you look like a hung horse and fuck like one tooooooooo! *sung to the tune of Happy Birthday!
lyrics written by the also Fabulous, Cigarbabe:saevil:
And congratulations on your'e #3000 th post!
Keep on Posting Baby!
 
Many congratulations on passing the 3,000 mark, and a very Happy Birthday to you, as well, HungMuscle!!:smile:

:laola: