In Lahore, Pakistan

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi There Paki -
Welcome. Have you heard of the Baloche family in Islamabad? I knew Tashfin while he was at Colgate but have lost touch with him.
Anyway, have fun here. Nice to have you here.

D_Hairy Reed

Experimental Member
Media
Welcome from across the border from India :)

A queer, ex-muslim Paki with an Indian email address - how unusual and the warmer the welcome. Enjoy yourself here.

Pakipervboy

Experimental Member
Media
Now wank and fuck in Lahore Pakistan. Former whore
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for welcome, brothers. Makes my heart feel good and my cock feel hard to read your messages. (I still have yahoo.co.uk address, but thought to have .pk when I came here, but they don't exist, so went to yahoo india instead! Anyway, like all Pakis, I had an Indian grandfather. And, who knows, he probably had a British colonialist cock in his ancestry and/or his asshole. So what the fuck!) Love and peace. Feisal.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Welcome. The Pakistani bois I know are some of the most beautiful men I've ever met. You probably care.
Spent an evening in Lahore seven years ago ... before flying up to Peshawar the next day.
Soldiers everywhere around the hotel in Pesh. Stern-eyed Afghan refugees looking at me like I was a queer or sumpin. Gun markets that made me feel like I was in the States.
An odd experience, but one I'd relive tomorrow.
Anyway, welcome, Pakipervboi.