In praise of interracial sex.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't really like relegating previous lovers of mine into fetishes based on their "race".... but I've been involved with women from virtually every corner of the globe and do believe variety is a beautiful thing. It's not so much their "otherness" which attracts me, which is of course an obligatory component of "interracial" sex, but more the opportunity to find out what makes each of them uniquely attractive and interesting.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My experience is limited but I have greatly enjoyed the sex that I have had with black women. I can't say that I noticed any difference in the genital area which is what people seem to want to focus on, but they all liked being on top and having my very white cock between their breasts. So apart from the visually obvious skin tone contrast skintone/race has been irrelevant for me.

Reactions: ht8890

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Ive only ever been with white men, not because i dont like coloured men but just thats who ive ended up with. Honestly i think i do find certain races less attractive and really dont see myself ever being with them but.....in the end if its the right person it wont matter where they are from and what race, gender or religion they are

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
I don't really like relegating previous lovers of mine into fetishes based on their "race".... but I've been involved with women from virtually every corner of the globe and do believe variety is a beautiful thing. It's not so much their "otherness" which attracts me, which is of course an obligatory component of "interracial" sex, but more the opportunity to find out what makes each of them uniquely attractive and interesting.
Same here. I'm attracted to the woman, who happens to be white/black/asian/ or whatever. I have been with a wide variety of 'types' even though the number of total woman is not large. I'm attracted to who I'm attracted to, plain and simple. By not limiting myself to a specific type/race 1/2 the population of the world has potential! :biggrin1:

autumnbreeze4321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have had several sexual encounters with african-american men. I dated one for a short period, the others were one night stands. I must admit that I was excited about the "taboo" nature. The contrast of our skin tones was also a huge turn-on. All 3 men were fit and I found all of them physically attractive, and all 3 were well endowed, (I new that about one of them ahead of time).

I'm in a "just have fun" period in my life right now, and have been for some time. I'll hook up with a man of another race if the timing is right, I'm attracted, and ready for sex.

Autumn

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure that we are interracial. He's native American with a french GGrandmum. I'm Welsh. I was attracted to his dark skin , and his almost blue black hair. His eyes are almost black and mine are green.

When I was describing him to my room mate I referred to him as tall, dark and yummy. I was also attracted to his height, and the fact that he has large shoulder and hands. Not in a sexual way, I think that because I had such distant father, I found my husband size to be fatherly. He's explained it (from a shrinks point of view) and it's not unhealthy.

IF I were single, would I be attracted to someone of similar looks to me?
I'm not sure, but I don't think so.

Surely, it was the man I feel in love with after the initial attraction.

bigdalten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been with several black women and one of them was one of the best I have ever had. All were a joy.

I had one lady who was part Central American, part Apache, and part Cherokee. Her skin was darker than mine and she had not much natural pubic hair. She was one of the two best sex machines I have ever been with. In fact, usually she could never get enough dick or oral sex to please her and we did it non-stop. The only time she would get too high on orgasms was when I would pump up a little in length, say 9 plus, and my head would be much larger (7+ in girth) and fuck her from doggie position on her knees and then lower her on her tummy. After about 30 to 45 minutes of this, she said her pussy and g-spot was humming and would be up there on a high orgasmic level for several days, during whick time even if I touched her bottom with tongue, finger, or dick, she would immediately orgasm large quantities of white liquid.