Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Got myself a Revo prostate massager to see if I can reach that elusive prostate orgasm. Spent about 45 minutes with it inside over the weekend after having not shot a load in maybe 5 days. Tried different angles, rotations, vibrations, positions... All the while, I didn't touch my dick at all (according to advice from others here).

I thought I'd be hard the entire time (since I usually am when I bottom and was horny as fuck), but surprisingly went soft a few minutes after the initial penetration. Still, leaked like crazy and, um, the smell of it was more cum-like than actual cum. The whole room reeked of it afterwards, even though I didn't actually cum.

Had moments where it felt like I could have been tipped over the edge, but I think I got ahead of myself and tensed up, which made it go away... Felt great the entire time, though, so looking forward to Attempt #2. =)

https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/milking-my-p-spot.12834211/

cwb6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It's all about the mood when you begin. The more relaxed... The better. And my cock goes completely limp as well when I'm hitting my spot.
What could that precum mean? Is prostate still in responsive state?

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well in time I believe it would be expected, it just takes time for your brain and body to start feeling the joy.
This is a great description. I find that the brain is expecting the pleasure to be emanating from your cock. But with prostate milking, it actually starts inside. At first it's like a tiny spark and you have to let it build. If you tense up it can suddenly disappear. But if you ride the wave then the spark turns into a flame. Just let it burn and you'll eventually feel like you're going to pee, when in fact the prostate will reveal it's secrets.

Albertrey7

Loved Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have read from some guys that prostate massagers are a hit or miss that is why I haven’t bought one. I’m bi and I’m not usually receptive to anal unless I’m very horny after hours of edging. I recently bought an anal plug for that moments where I’m very horny and I have found it works pretty well. I went for the plug instead of a dildo since I’m not interested in expanding (tried but just hurts) but rather focusing in the prostate. Also to use with gf ass. Since it is not curved it requires some manipulation insert in the right angle to hit the spot, but
I think is the best way to do it as you will be able to find the spot that is right for you. As other have said you have to get used to the feeling and the right spot, pressure and speed at which your prostate responds. This week was the 3rd time I used it since I bought it 5 months ago and I think I definetly reach the P-orgasm. I think once you know the spot and get use to the feeling you can focus on it and orgasming is more easy. The first time I used it was nice but never felt the orgasm urge, the second I got better feeling but the orgasm was definitely cock focused just a little bit enhanced by the P stimulation. This 3rd time was definitely the other way around since I felt it started strongly on the prostate and the side intensity ran through to my cock, where just a few strokes enhanced it. I also think it helped that I edged a lot before so I think my prostate was somewhat more engorged and receptive. The image is the plug I use, is pretty small so you can realize you don’t need anything really complex, the plug vibrates but I didn’t even required it to cum

Attachments

D

deleted15682271

View media item 11666461
View media item 11666451
View media item 11404001Try to use some kegals with the toy in. It really helps. Also don't worry about being hard or soft. Forget what think you know about prostate orgasms. It's nothing like a normal orgasm. Pay attention to.your body, and what feels good. The key is not over doing it when it feels good. Stay with exactly what you were doing.

Gonnacum42

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Got myself a Revo prostate massager to see if I can reach that elusive prostate orgasm. Spent about 45 minutes with it inside over the weekend after having not shot a load in maybe 5 days. Tried different angles, rotations, vibrations, positions... All the while, I didn't touch my dick at all (according to advice from others here).

I thought I'd be hard the entire time (since I usually am when I bottom and was horny as fuck), but surprisingly went soft a few minutes after the initial penetration. Still, leaked like crazy and, um, the smell of it was more cum-like than actual cum. The whole room reeked of it afterwards, even though I didn't actually cum.

Had moments where it felt like I could have been tipped over the edge, but I think I got ahead of myself and tensed up, which made it go away... Felt great the entire time, though, so looking forward to Attempt #2. =)

https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/milking-my-p-spot.12834211/
I was not able to reach a prostate orgasm till I started using my wife's Sybian. It's an out of this world experience. The Sybian has a rotation feature that oscillates the attached you in like a 2" circle with a speed control, it smacks the prostate every revolution. Coupled with the infinite vibration control. Would totally give you a demo if you'd like.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was not able to reach a prostate orgasm till I started using my wife's Sybian. It's an out of this world experience. The Sybian has a rotation feature that oscillates the attached you in like a 2" circle with a speed control, it smacks the prostate every revolution. Coupled with the infinite vibration control. Would totally give you a demo if you'd like.
Just seen your pic of this toy in your media. Looks awesome!

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'll never forget my first and only prostate orgasm. It took me neatly 15 minutes to completely calm down from it. Met a guy in a hotel from Michigan. He sucked me while he went in and massaged my prostate. He knew what he was doing, oh fuck..

Gonnacum42

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just seen your pic of this toy in your media. Looks awesome!
It's absolutely incredible. I been using it everyday before work for a little bit. Some of the fellas in here get a kick out of watching me on it.

Reactions: goldscorpguy