Inappropriate bulging.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
As a teacher, I've experienced this a few times now.

I've had two students comment, and today, I received an innappropriate comment from my mother about the size.

I'm not huge in any way, but... damn it, I don't want it flopping around. What can I wear besides tight boxers/briefs? Is there anything other than those jock things?

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know a trans lady with the same problem. She wears a gender-bender. It's a thong that's designed to hide the goods. You could also make your own underwear. In fact, I know a couple of people who do it, and one of them made package-enhancing and package-reducing underwear; the other sells them for boatloads of money (and he makes them out of crazy shirts from consignment stores). I myself have found that not wearing underwear hides it the best as everything hangs straight down...of course, if you don't hang that way you're SOL on that front.

Good luck, dude.

Branleur49008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My size is more in girth (a little over 6") than length (6.5"), and while I'm not large when I'm soft, I do have a healthy set of balls that create a bulge, depending on what pants I'm wearing.

One time the bitchy girlfriend of my best friend (thankfully it's his EX-girlfriend now) went on a weekend trip with us and she said she thought it was gross how I just let my package show like that.

She had a rather large set of tits and I told her "Well, as a gay man, I think it's gross how you let your boobs show like that. I'm not about to cut my nuts off, but you on the other hand can get a breast reduction, so why don't you shut the fuck up already."

And she did (shut up, that is).

Why would people even dare to comment unless they were saying something complimentary about it? Especially your own mom? That would have skeeved me out something fierce.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
P.S. Your bulging isn't inappropriate. Other people commenting on it is.
Ordinarily I think I would agree with you. However, since he is a school teacher I can see his concern. Inappropriate bulging could easily be misconstrued by some prude and lead to his termination. :frown1:

sixlittleboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First can I say I wish I had a teacher that looked like you. Second you having some bulge is not much different than a woman's breasts bulging through her sweater. Why should you have to worry about your bulge its not like you go out of your way to make it noticeable or wear spandex to work? I don't know if what your dress code is but maybe you should wear shirts that aren't meant to be tucked in that might cover a little.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

First can I say I wish I had a teacher that looked like you.
Second you having some bulge is not much different than a woman's breasts bulging through her sweater.
:rofl: It is light years different! :tongue: A) People see a bulge and assume a man is sexually aroused. I know he probably isn't, but that's not the point. Perception is the point. That is always inappropriate in a school setting. B) Womens breasts do not bulge when aroused. It is their natural state. :rolleyes: :duh:

Why should you have to worry about your bulge its not like you go out of your way to make it noticeable or wear spandex to work?
I don't know if what your dress code is but maybe you should wear shirts that aren't meant to be tucked in that might cover a little.
If new underwear is out of the question, then the untucked shirt is a good idea.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I second the suggestion of boxer briefs that are 5-10 percent lycra (or spandex).

I like the Under Armour "BoxerJock", which is available at sporting goods stores like Dick's, Modell's, or Sports Authority. These come in several inseam lengths; I prefer the longer inseam as the shorter ones tend to create some wedgie action for me (probably not what you need when standing in front of your hyper-observant students!)

I wear BoxerJocks at the gym and they offer a degree of compression ... enough to mitigate my bulging in mesh gym shorts without making me feel totally squashed and uncomfortable.

Also, I'm sure you know that dark pants conceal better than light pants ... so maybe you should trade your khakis for navy, black, or dark gray pants.

Steve

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah...get the Under Armour skins...all flopping will cease...and the fuck piece won't move..

i will post this now in my gallery...i use a jock to hold my balls, i have long swinging hanging balls...i now have containment issue solved.

sort of sounds like you may not be familiar with Under Armour, so i have take a pic and put it in my gallery so you will see how u can damn near keep the fuck piece down, hidden and yet still have it...

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I would think that if 2 students made comments and it concerns you, I would ask why does that bother you? Do you think they will go to your supervisor or something? If so, you should go there first and say that what you wear is comfortable and sometimes it shows and is that going to be a problem at the school?

Hell, I remember my High School biology teacher, an old ugly woman who would sit up on the table in the front of the class and wore no underwear! It was just a big joke for kids. I suspect that if your students see your bulge that they too would simply joke about it. I would think a quick anatomy lesson pointing out that it is normal followed by a "no more discussion needed" is all you need to do.

Why should you be uncomfortable?

And what's the deal with your mom? I mean, she is part of the reason why you have a big one, right? Why not just say, "you gave it to me!"

I really don't see what the problem is.

It is light years different! A) People see a bulge and assume a man is sexually aroused. I know he probably isn't, but that's not the point. Perception is the point. That is always inappropriate in a school setting. B) Womens breasts do not bulge when aroused. It is their natural state.

Speaking of light years, it was a feminist perception in the 70's that a man showing anything was grounds for screaming sexual harrassment. Yes, it is perception *but* there is no way in hell a teacher can be expected to try to influence a student's perception because all kids live in fantasy world anyway! I agree that modesty is probably the rule for a teacher but these days? Do all male teachers wear suits? That would be the only way to hide a bulge, with big baggy pants.

There is no way anyone can know that snake going down a man's pant's leg is flaccid or erect unless they have been looking down there every day! Why are they looking there?!! I submit, the same reason men look at women's tits when they wear push-up bras, tight or low cut clothing *or* no bra at all that clearly shows erect nipples (whether she is aroused or just cold!).

Give me a break! Every woman I have ever known unless from the pre-feminist generation where women were more "modest," uses every means at her disposal to show off her tits. For the same reason women put on lipstick, they want to be as sexy as possible.

Why should you have to worry about your bulge its not like you go out of your way to make it noticeable or wear spandex to work?

Precisely!
If you want a men to cover up their bulges, then women better start wearing coats to cover up their tits.

Just to "piggyback" on your spandex comment, athletes wear it in schools in gym class and at sports practice and what, don't coaches require the guys to wear cups which in themselves create a bulge? The same people looking at a teacher's package in the classroom will be looking out on the field. I don't see what the problem is. It's like, grow up already, it's normal and natural.

If new underwear is out of the question, then the untucked shirt is a good idea.

Why are you contradicting yourself here? He should not have to worry about it. And certainly, an untucked shirt will not be admissable for a teacher in a school.

Jeff, I think your biggest problem would be getting an erection while teaching. Now, that may be an issue! Good think there are lots of hide behind books, eh?:smile:

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can understand your concern, being a teacher you are in a very vulnerable position. Any student makes an accusation then its your word against yours, this is a very sad fact of the world these days. You can't help what nature gave you and cannot help the buldge it creates. It may well be worth having a word with you head of school or your teaching union or organisation. You won't be the first or the last guy with this problem. You take care you have our full support.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Well, teaching gym.. I tend to flop way more than normal.

Having said that, I'm actually thinking I might try the boxer briefs with some lycra in them. That's clever. Are those easy to find, or do I have to order them specially?

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Are those easy to find, or do I have to order them specially?

Umm, I gave you a link and the name of three chain stores where they can be bought ... didn't I?? :rolleyes:

But to reiterate, executive-summary style: I have seen them in Dick's, Modell's, and Sports Authority. Presumably they'd also be at similar large sporting goods stores near you.

Steve :smile: