Indian hunks

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here's a few more. It's reall hard to find male nudes. The best you can hope for is shirtless or in bikini. Esp w/the Bollywood hunks!
Please elaborate about pix of east Indian men in bikinis and speedos. Last time I belonged to any yahoo groups, I couldn't even find these! Speedo is my middle name, so any groups you can provide will be fine!:wink:
Speaking of Yahoo, what is their problem, I finally dropped out all together because they refused to let me employee a "user" name, always insisted that I use my own name. No thank-you!!

What about sites for middle eastern and Jewish guys. Nothing so hot has those hairy-chested, horse-cocked Hebrew guys!!:biggrin1:

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
search for the user name indiancock. his gallery is hot. only nude indian guys. and the reason native americans r called indians is because dumb ass christopher columbus thought he was sailing 2 india and ended up in usa ther4 native amricns r cald indians
Right on Handsome Kyle!! Alas that little error has forever made it necessary to specify eastern or western Indians. Now of Betty Battenberg were Queen, Empress, that might not be a problem! (LOL)

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
HOt..Hot..Hot..but small..small..small below.

Did anyone read about the problem Indian men are having with american condoms.../??
Yes Atia, I did read that article. But I have to remark that that is not always the problem. When I was in college (a million years ago!) we had a dorm couselor from India. He was hung like a horse and always complained bitterly about how small all condoms were. This was 1970 and I don't believe that sized condoms were available then. He was about 5' 6" tall, very muscular and must have had six uncut inches soft. From April thru October, he continually walked around the dorm in nothing but a bikini bathing suit!! I was not yet out and he kept me in a purpetual state of nervous collapse.:tongue:

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

georgle

Experimental Member
Media
I was in Indai for several years and had a permanent driver who had a beautiful cock and was happy to work on mine regularly, whenever we had an overnight trip. he never wanted anything from me, and never even got aroused. Said he liked me and liked my cock. I met many Indians and most were well endowed, no different really to the European, but into anything, sex did not seem to be gay or hetero, just have sex whenever it was convenient.