Inked Bjg (billyjoegrayy)

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've subbed its worth it for a month after that its just pure shite in my opinion and you could always download his videos . I will try keep it cute so the mods don't cry for being a big old meany. Yes the lad is hot, yes the lad can fuck like a trooper but he's just your average scally with nail varnish on . My first issue is that 80% of his videos are under 2 minutes. My other issue is his pricing strategy when I asked how much for a full video he was wanting £50 for an 18 min video, However the next day it was £20 for everyone else. He's constantly spamming the inbox with shit offers. He wants someone to pay him 50k to shag a lad on film, now he's cute but not 50K cute. He's also offering this I know some people are into sniffing filth but personally no thanks..... he's also selling bath water and farts in a jar for £1000.

Option 1 - boohoo man worn all day then cummed in £80

Option 2 - Calvin’s worn all day then cummed in £120

Option 3- boohoo cum and video £130

Option 4 - Calvin’s cum and video £160

StewartW

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've subbed its worth it for a month after that its just pure shite in my opinion and you could always download his videos . I will try keep it cute so the mods don't cry for being a big old meany. Yes the lad is hot, yes the lad can fuck like a trooper but he's just your average scally with nail varnish on . My first issue is that 80% of his videos are under 2 minutes. My other issue is his pricing strategy when I asked how much for a full video he was wanting £50 for an 18 min video, However the next day it was £20 for everyone else. He's constantly spamming the inbox with shit offers. He wants someone to pay him 50k to shag a lad on film, now he's cute but not 50K cute. He's also offering this I know some people are into sniffing filth but personally no thanks..... he's also selling bath water and farts in a jar for £1000.

Option 1 - boohoo man worn all day then cummed in £80

Option 2 - Calvin’s worn all day then cummed in £120

Option 3- boohoo cum and video £130

Option 4 - Calvin’s cum and video £160
Weird