Instagram bodybuilders

max blackwell
ig & x maxblackwell747
tiktok maxnewaccount
I read a couple of comments of one of his posts that he’s 17, apparently… is that true? Because yikes if so 😨
(No judgement to anyone here if so, people might not know that if it’s true. I’m only brining that up just in case anyone is thirsting and doesn’t know lmao)
 
I read a couple of comments of one of his posts that he’s 17, apparently… is that true? Because yikes if so 😨
(No judgement to anyone here if so, people might not know that if it’s true. I’m only brining that up just in case anyone is thirsting and doesn’t know lmao)

He claims he’s of age but “markets” himself as 17 because “older men like it”

It’s weird either way. Either he actually is 17 or even if he is 18+ I find it super super weird that’s how he’d choose to go about it. I’m personally steering clear
 
I read a couple of comments of one of his posts that he’s 17, apparently… is that true? Because yikes if so 😨
(No judgement to anyone here if so, people might not know that if it’s true. I’m only brining that up just in case anyone is thirsting and doesn’t know lmao)
No he isn’t. He’s faking his age. I eventually found out from other people. He deleted his old content and now he’s pretending to be a highschooler