Instagram bodybuilders

Dennis Reinhold
Fuck!
tumblr_onwd2iIVxA1urq72ro1_1280.jpg
 
Does anyone know what happened to Tyler Crisp? He used to love to show off, but I cant find his current socials.
thanks

8b664f04dd027c47c43c7ad8bffb1748.jpg
953bc2d07a20a3e9e891f032c1cd4b62.jpg
2037238.jpg
2037240.jpg
a6de178199ae0feb78a5db96b1151444.jpg
a2841e67e7d3234a41c20fe25f4aadd4.jpg
DSC_5964.jpg
DSC_8978_DDCMYVITQS.jpg
tumblr_pjdezidfzG1u6hwywo1_500.jpg
tumblr_pjdezidfzG1u6hwywo2_1280.jpg
Tyler Crisp (SlkP).jpg


To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
I know this is LPSG, but for those guys who like small dicks and huge bodies.. check out str8 muscle fireplug Nick "the mutant" Walker. He's 25 and 5'7.. maybe 260?

Nick "the Mutant" Walker (@nick_walker39) • Instagram photos and videos

View attachment 17372011 View attachment 17372031 View attachment 17372051 View attachment 17372061 View attachment 17372071 View attachment 17372081 View attachment 17372091
Always wish he did porn. But sad that he doesn't
 
wow I didn't know about Angelov I'll try to find that video

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
This is his homemade porn

And his IG is this 29125359-63CD-42A3-AEAE-18E13FFAAD2D.jpeg
 
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
This is his homemade porn

And his IG is this View attachment 17538761


woow thank you very much for the video although I have the doubt that if he did more of this content?