Instagram fitness creator Jimmy Drew

Thor85

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am so confused. It almost seems like he has a dorsal frenulum? Post more, you caught my attention!
its called a skin bridge- it happens when the circumcision heals poorly and some looser skin heals and ends up fusing to the coronal ridge basically.

dontsweatit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
its called a skin bridge- it happens when the circumcision heals poorly and some looser skin heals and ends up fusing to the coronal ridge basically.
I can't imagine that's hard to get fixed at all. I am surprised a guy who's so into his appearance has lived with this. Also it feels like an adhesion at risk for tearing during sex? Yikes

Reactions: Andy campos

Thor85

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can't imagine that's hard to get fixed at all. I am surprised a guy who's so into his appearance has lived with this. Also it feels like an adhesion at risk for tearing during sex? Yikes
yeah they can tear during sex- it depends on how vigorous and the dynamics of the bridge itself. I know of guys who kinda DIY fixed em at home but it can be painful and have complications but its a quick fix in a Dr office basically.

LostStarlet

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess people are used to their bodies and the ultimately small bubble of people who see them naked compred to getting nudes out onto the internet for a vastly bigger audience to critique.